Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Horro rStory
Link to old thread https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34016

OK...I watched it...twice (have it on for the second time right now)...and I miss Jessica Lange ALOT...I really love her so her absence might eventually be the dealbreaker for me...

I don't really like the constant murder/torture aspect of it...don't really like slasher or "Saw" movies too much. I would rather they have more suspense. I think Kathy Bates is great but her performance seems forced...I don't think she really embodies her character. So far...Lady Gaga seems to be the best character and she is a very good actress...she might make up for Jessica enough to keep me watching....

Lady gaga's outfits are to die for! That red dress with the trail was everything! But i didn't know this show had so much sex... Guess ill be watching this one alone...
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I don't know why but I misread this title as "American Whore Story". I guess that says something about me. :/

YESSSS GAGA IS LIFE

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I do miss Lang. Especially right after finishing the fourth season on Netflix. I'm gonna be honest, I don't really know how I feel about the fifth season. Like. I like the idea, I just don't really understand what's going on yet. GAGA IS ON FIRE THO