Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
winter time!!!
it is that time again. to dust off the snowboards and ski's and get your board coat drycleaned, buy new gear. just wondering how many of you snowboard/ski?? and if you do. what kind of stick do you ride?

mine is a 09 rome anthem ss. and i switch my bindings from burton to flows depending on the terain i hit. if im going to be jibbing. i will ride one of my gnu's.

Thinking of trying snowboarding but don't know how to read the snow like I did the surf, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hello,
I dont ski or snow board... I love to do something more stupid.... Drive in the snow... YAY nothing better than sliding at about 5 MPH down a road and all of a sudden you have accidentally squashed someones bike against a bike rackSmile I drive an old banger

Well looking on the optimistic side I'm hoping that we don't get any snow of any description, I hate not being able to get around without my car going all over the place...! So no snowboarding or skiing for me..!!!

Invasion

I don't ski or snow board, but I do love snow, especially blizzards. I'm usually the wierdo walking around town at 2am in the middle of the biggest blizzard of the year. I love getting lost in a good snow storm now and then, if that makes any sense :p

Almac you can drive in snow u silly sod lol... The key to it is using your gears... If i can get freely around brighton in a peugeot 206 going up really steep hills im sure your manage in your car... Mines not 4wd either just slip it into 1st gear take the foot off the brake and it should bring to the bite and just go at crawling speed Smile... I did it last year and all was good... One year i went to leicester with my bf and on the way back a freak snow storm hit the M25... It took me a few hours from junction 21 to junction 7 instead of 45 minutes at 70 mph and then crawled home from london area down M23 Smile

Its fun

Zeon I bow to your wise words...!

RespectRespect

i found a huge parking lot like 30 acres and when it gets nice frozen i drive around till get like 15 mph then cramp the wheel and spin out love to slide out of control spining around but parking lot is totaly smooth and no cars except on event days
usto take friends out all the time portland ore has tons of freezing rain just be safe.