Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working abroad. Need advice
hey everybody, I've been thinking about working abroad next summer for like 3 to 4 months after I finish uni this yr and am thinking about working in a country in Europe. I would like some advice about working or living abroad and I would really like to do this if its an excellent idea. I've got this image in my head that If I do it, I will meet some amazing new people, see some beautiful sites and places and literally have the time of my life while I work and also make some memories. I want to be independent and make it own my own and feel what its like out there.

I want to do it because my life is really not interesting at all. I haven't been outside this country for the last 6 years and my social life is kind of shit as my friends and I don't really do much together, so if this dream is possible it would be a huge thing for me. it would be really helpful and much appreciated if people who have worked abroad could share their stories and also others opinions about these would be great. Thanks

Yeah, international internship is great! Smile My university offers internship as a requirement for graduation, so I have to search and work as an intern for every other 4 months. That means I have to search for jobs during study terms.. Anyways, it will be great! You will learn a lot of internships and going to s different country on your own. I'm currently in UAE as a research assistant until the end of December, learning a lot of the culture over here! Smile Japan, Canada, and UA are really amazing place to for an internship.