Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottoming for smaller/average sized dick
So my guy finally popped my anal cherry. He didn't go for more than 5 minutes, stopped because he was tired. He's maybe 4.5 - 5 inches, and has a nice girth. Handy because I can take it all without gagging.

The next morning he said "I'm sorry if you weren't satisfied, I know I'm not as big as the toys." I told him, the truth, that I didn't have an issue with his size, just that he didn't keep at it for very long.

So, I want to know, what are some positions to make sure he's performing to his full potential?

He had me spread my cheeks for him, but that was just distracting for me.

I guess his full potential is if he stays hard until he's able to ejaculate, which is HIS full potential, but not the potential of pleasing YOU. So what we are probably talking about is how he can last long enough to give you satisfaction (as well as himself). First of all, make sure he gets plenty of rest if he tends to be tired. Secondly, you need to find the positions in which you can get to feel 'his full potential', which could be any position, since each person will have their own comfort zones. Are you ready to try out different positions? It is also possible that a position you find particularly pleasing is not so great for his benefit, but as long as it works for you, maybe he should be gracious and give YOU a good time. I think he wanted you to spread your cheeks because it was either visually stimulating or because he could manage deeper penetration that way.
Incidentally, you could be having a great old time without even so much of him inside you, or even without him being completely hard. Your body will respond to different things in that matter.
If he gets excited too quickly and ejaculates too quickly, then there might be an issue with him feeling too aroused, in which case some positions that aren't so stimulating for him might be some positions to explore. You really need to experiment, as no two couples will have the same stimuli.
Oh, also, keeping the discussion going is a great way to find out what works. So don't stop talking until you've reached that goal.
Good luck finding something that's both fun and stimulating, while remaining erotic and sexy.

Have him lay on his back and then you can sit on it and bob up and down to your heart's (or ass' ?) content. Of course, it'll be up to you to do all the work! Wink

What Borg said. You could also try different positions, such as you leaning over the bed or something else while he stands behind you and does the work. It might be less tiring for him that way.

Public Service Announcement - Make em wear a condom.

I like a smaller girth top - it just slides right in. Pancake