Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worldwide viewpoints allowed; broadmindness is welcomed
[Image: Infographic-fap-stats-and-statistics.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Cite me a study, just one, that has proven with data that there is a correlation bewteen masturbation and decreased lifespan.

And, you silly man, testicles are SUPPOSED to drop when you reach a certain age Rofl

It's part of pubescent development.

Also depends on temperature too...I mean if you're in a cold pool they'll shrivel up like raisins...

[Image: California_Raisin_claymation.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
/Christopher Hitchens
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I am an Asian living in Hong Kong so I guess I can give you some insights on this besides western people.

"Asians do not masturbate" Wrong. We also masturbate.
"Asians don't talk much about masturbation" I'd say it might be true in older generations. However, the younger generation are quite open about it. We talk a lot about it during highschool and I know a schoolmate that are known by us as "addicted to masturbation" because he claimed to masturbate several times a day and do it every day.

Being in Hong Kong means we are quite influenced by nearby asian districts such as Korea, Japan, Mainland China, Taiwan and as far as we know they are also quite open about it. There was a Korean short joke film about how a mother always thought his son is masturbating and provide him with tissue boxes, when he was actually doing something else but she thought too much on it.

For south east asia, my impression of them are they can only be more opened about it but not less because of cultural difference.
---

On the subject of "masturbating too much", interestingly, in Chinese we have a phrase comments on it which translates into English as "Died from fully drained essence", where the "essence" is also the same word for "semen" (精Wink. I'm not sure if it is an old saying or just some jokes cracked from the early movies yet there is a certain believe that a man should not ejaculate too often so he can retain healthy. It is also an advice in the theory of Chinese medicine.

Besides, there are also foods and herbs that are known to nourish the man's essence, if he has quite active sexual activities recently, he is advised to consume some types of food etc to stay healthy.

So, in my eyes, is masturbating too much unhealthy? (or should say ejaculating too much, because having sex is basically the same) I think it will cause you feeling too tired because it certainly drains a lot of energy but I don't think it will produce anything harmful for long term - unless you position badly, or keep doing it without letting you body to replenish and get some rest. But after all, how much is too much depends on your body condition. I believe some people who are strong enough can ejaculate more frequently without getting tired easily while the others are not.

So i'd suggest pay attention of your body carefully to notice if you are already exhausted from it. Usually, if you don't have enough sleep, or feeling thirsty through out the day no matter how much water you drink, it's better to hold yourself and rest more before you go on again.

To much of nearly anything is unhealthy...

Jacking off is fun... that's sufficient reason to enjoy it.

OP, where are any sources for the, to be frank, ridiculous and illogical statements you are throwing around in here? I am much more inclined to believe statements and reasoning with scientific backing, of which the idiocy you are spewing have none. There is my "open minded" view I guess. Well, I just can't be open minded with your unbacked ridiculous statements I am afraid.

And to answer why I would masturbate instead of eating a chocolate bar? Erm, because it is fun. It's perfectly natural. AND healthy.

The Stupid....it hurts....
~Beaux

questioning9 Wrote:I really think that it is a waste and it is also a way to shorten your lifespan. Just saying. I mean, think about it. One guy once confided in me, even though I would never reveal his name, said that as soon as he did so, or when he had nocturnal emissions, his testicles began to drop. Wonder why. Do you suppose it could be due to low sperm count or anything like that? Why does it shrink back?

So one guy out of billions makes it statistics to generalise the issue to all males?

Cridders88 Wrote:OP, where are any sources for the, to be frank, ridiculous and illogical statements you are throwing around in here? I am much more inclined to believe statements and reasoning with scientific backing, of which the idiocy you are spewing have none. There is my "open minded" view I guess. Well, I just can't be open minded with your unbacked ridiculous statements I am afraid.

And to answer why I would masturbate instead of eating a chocolate bar? Erm, because it is fun. It's perfectly natural. AND healthy.
Lol, [MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION], what's wrong with chocolate???????