Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you date a sugar daddy?
Being a young 20something is pretty difficult. One has an enormous amount of goals and dreams that may seem distant, school, and other things that for now seem a bit beyond their means momentarily. Thats why some collage age people turn to websites like arrangement or Sugarforme and pursue sugar daddies as a means to paying college, saving etc. My question is, have any of you ever considered this? Or have you been in a relationship with a sugar daddy? what's your thoughts??

i don't mind to be with a sugar daddy for as long as he can give it to me good..hehe... but in all seriousness, i am never bothered by age... honestly.

I would not consider it at all and I had alot of offers when I was young...one guy would give me a $100.00 bill everytime he got a beer and when I realized what his trip was I gave them all back to him. He was pushy and I finally had to rip three of them in half and throw them on the floor at his feet....he actually got a famous person to be his "boy" a couple years later and when I went to his house for a party so he could show him off I remember thanking God I declined his invitation and his money.

I don't think there is anything wrong with prostitution though...I think at times we all have to prostitute ourselves in various ways to get what we want (working at jobs we hate to get money is prostituting your labor...so is working at a job you like...or giving false compliments to people to get a favorable response...the list goes on...)

The trick to selling your services in my opinion...be honest with yourself about it.

well, i don't mind being someone's b*tch.. being a prostitue is one of my dream job...hehe

I have profiles on such sites, but I would not date someone for their money. I just figure, you never know where you'll meet the one, and being in rural Iowa, I've tried a lot of different sites :p

Oh to clarify, I definitely prefer closer to my age than someone older. But I wouldn't rule it out if the other conditions (mutual attraction, mutual interests, chemistry etc) were there.

I am too picky lol...I only go out or sleep with people 18-30 and in at least decent shape. Also for dating I require compatibility more than being bought nice things. I feel like the money and nice things is secondary to looks age and compatibility. If they have money and want to buy me stuff that is fine, not gonna complain Smile
I don't think there is anything wrong with it though!

I don't mind, but depends how old and how rich.

before, i always tell myself age doesn't matter and that i am willing to have a relationship even with a 50 year old man. i'm 23, and as i think about it right now, it kind of grosses me out a bit. it brings me back to the time (last year) when i went to starbucks, an old man (probably in his late 50's or early 60's) approached me and offered to pay for it and then blinked an eye. i swear he reminded me of my deceased grandfather. it felt so freaky and hastily ran outside the coffeehouse without bothering to get my order.

but to each is own, i guess. if sugardaddies/granddaddies are your cup of tea, then by all means, go ahead.

I don't think so.. I don't like the idea of hanging out with a man who just looks like my dad or m grandfather, I respect those two in my life and to hang out with someone almost the same as their age would just remind me of them.

yes and no,

if I fanced him yes of course,

but I would not go out of my way to get one just for the money,some guys do and I always think they must have very low self esteem or think money is the only thing that matters in life.