Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you date a sugar daddy?
i would hate to date someone with alot of money who spoke very la de da and upper class because id spend my time saying Oh jolly hockey sticks or soemthing and it would irritate me

in my opinion i would not date a sugar daddy its discusting

Virgin Wrote:before, i always tell myself age doesn't matter and that i am willing to have a relationship even with a 50 year old man. i'm 23, and as i think about it right now, it kind of grosses me out a bit. it brings me back to the time (last year) when i went to starbucks, an old man (probably in his late 50's or early 60's) approached me and offered to pay for it and then blinked an eye. i swear he reminded me of my deceased grandfather. it felt so freaky and hastily ran outside the coffeehouse without bothering to get my order.

but to each is own, i guess. if sugardaddies/granddaddies are your cup of tea, then by all means, go ahead.

Well I'm in a long distance relationship with almost 53 years old man, I am 22. I don't care about the age, it really doesn't matter for me, we just fell in love, it's gonna be 2 years soon Smile He is not much sugar daddy, but I have his CC numbers etc and what I don't really care about money, once or twice I needed something to get it was a book for my studies that I needed to use that CC on Amazon, but that's all and I always ask him first if I can do that. When we were still so infatuated about each other, now we are just calm about these butterflies, that I miss sometimes, he wanted to get me some expensive things like a new laptop or so, coz sometimes he saw me frustrated with one I own, I said no, because I can't give you anything back. He used to see that getting things for me even little gifts it's a tough thing because I always say no, which makes him sad that he only wants to give me something I've never had and he could never had when was young. I know that he just wants me being happy, but just knowing that he would give so much, it makes me even happier. Sometimes I am just getting sad because I say NO to him when wants to give me a little gift, plus I say NO to him but I CAN GIVE HIM THINGS MYSELF, so it is like I can do but he cannot. I just feel like giving more than receiving, isn't that what's love've done to me ? When we fell in love it was me saying: "I don't want anything more than your love". Guess I posted it in a wrong place LOL because I don't think he's a sugar daddy, but sugar daddy sometimes for me means something else than paying for sex Astrosmiley2