Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Guy Needs Help
thanks everyone, its just really hard in my situation and i feel as if he don't even care anymore

You don't need this old man. It seems like he's using you and trying to get as many young guys as he can. You have found proof of his infidelity, that's it end it! Don't allow someone to treat you like that! He is both using and disrespecting you. Find yourself a hot young guy with which you share stuff in common (I did).
I know how a (strictly friendly) relationship with a much older guy should be like. I have a dear friend who's gay and in his forties. He's always super respectful with me and would never even think about flirting with me. He's great at giving advice and support. He's a shrink so who's better. (not mine he works only with psychotics). IMO that's the only type of " January/December relationship to have.
The bottom line is you deserve better!