Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrong guy
Well he has this really attractive personality, within 10 minutes he had me wanting to spend more time around him so ive got to say if he werent a supervisor and I just started talking to him anywhere else id feel exactly the same Undecided
Also where I work supervisors and staff intermingle so much lines get blurred loads and its like were all the same, plus there have been loads of other instances of supervisors dating us red shirts as were known
ive thought about the fact he could be forbidden fruit and thats why I like him but him being a supervisor is the only real thing keeping me back

I swore I would never get myself in this position

Hes away for the next 8 days so giving me time to think, I owe him a few drinks so if I still feel like this when he gets back ill ask him does he wanna go for a few drinks see how it goes

Go with your first reaction, DONT mix work and romance. EVER!!!

Like you, Ive seen too many BAD, BAD, BAD things happen between two people who dated at work and it went sour!!!!

Plus, there may be company rules against inside dating.....especially between management and employee. You could both get fired.

Lets say you DO date each other......other employees will hate you because they will think you are always going to get favored on better hours, raises, promotions, etc..... And you could even get fired over that too.

Be friends, but leave it at that.

Now, if one of you were to transfer to a different cinema, and its not against company rules, then that may be ok. As long as both of you are not working in the same building.

So I may have asked him out for a drink. ....
I mean it wasnt intentionally what I was gonna do but it just happened
He said yes

Please find out if he is gay or not first.

Oh I know hes gay

smilio Wrote:Oh I know hes gay

Famous last words.......

Ive been caught out like this once before (and strangely he was the employee and I was the supervisor) Doh!

ObW
X

Apart from the worker/supervisor conflict (or potential conflict), how often do any of us miss opportunities that pass us by? The burning answer to that is usually because we are unsure, either of ourselves (which unlikely applies to you) or where it will lead. So assuming you can both handle the work scenario, what you both might find appealing about each other outside of work is, surely, worth purseing, if only to avoid that 'if only I had' thought eating away at you for something that might have been awesome. Maybe it is yet to be!!!!! Naughty

So hes figured it out! Haha
He finally figured out im into him at least in the sense that he knows im flirting
We havent talked about the drink yet cos I wanna see how tomorrow night going out with a few others goes with him knowing full well im flirting
Shoukd ibpursue it more now cos if he had a problem with me flirting he would have mentioned it?

I assume your going out with him and a few others?? If so I would just continue the way your going since he may jus be thinking stuff over or hasn't had chance to mention it! But then I wouldn't really know I haven't been in the situation lol

Yeah it is with others tonight
I mean I know what were like when we go out so now that ive been testinf the waters a bit im looking forward to it