• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xmas 2008
two thousand years
yet still no hope
for room at t' inn
if born gay
acording to
t' pope

Yeah ... or, conversely, 2000 years on and religious dogma has matured so little that this is what we homosexuals still have to contend with ... ill-presented rhetoric designed to minimalise our position in society ...

... I guess it's a question of perspective Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

huw cymru Wrote:two thousand years
yet still no hope
for room at t' inn
if born gay
acording to
t' pope

What do you expect? He's the Pope... Nothing to expect from him. Cry

Who is this man you call "Pope" and what makes him so important in our lives Rolleyes

The Pope would be in shock if Jesus himself told him it was OK to be gay... as I am sure he would.

princealbertofb Wrote:The Pope would be in shock if Jesus himself told him it was OK to be gay... as I am sure he would.
No, isn't it more likely that the pope not believe him, would assess the threat to his power and arrange to have the threat removed?

hello have a very nice time!Confusedmile:

Try being a Gay Mormon and see how long before excommunication. I'll answer, use to be one and they hate Gay's with a passion.

You only have to compare his anti-gay statements with his Christmas message to see what a f*cking hypocrit he is!

You can take the pope out of the Nazis - but not the nazi out of the pope.

IanG Wrote:You can take the pope out of the Nazis - but not the nazi out of the pope.

How true Confusedmile:

I am learning the man is quite horrible and yet Pedophilia is rife in the church

How sickening is that ?!?!?!