Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeah!!! nihilism :p
no this is not a philisophical debate, really i would like to know what is the most nihilistic book, movie,or series that you have ever read/watched?

The most nihilist media I've ever experienced ever was Lydia Lunch's Crimes Against Nature CD with several stunning spoken pieces. And it was too amazing for me to either love or hate it.

I think the most nihilist movie I've ever seen is Fight Club. I did not like it.

Perhaps the most nihilist book I've read is Wicked. It's one of my favorite books.

These are off the top of my head.

One of the most nihilistic characters I've encountered :biggrin:

[Image: how-to-draw-murcielago-ulquiorra-from-bleach.jpg]

Ulquiorra Cifer from the Anime Bleach introduced me to nihilism. Good anime besides most of the filler arcs. But thats quite a bit of watching to get to the series where he is introduced.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm also quite interested in nilhism so will watch for people answers here.

you should read some of friedrich nietzsche's books. "The Gay Science" would be very suitable I think. or simply do some research on friedrich nietzsche and the stuff he said. Another person would be Emile M. Cioran.

Thats all I can offer sorry.

one of the most nihilistic( and possibly the nost graphic and violent things i've seen) was a old anime ova called genocyber, violence aside though it could of been better plot and story wise especially the later episodes.

I may watch this o.o