Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeh i know,same problem again...does he like me?
Ok well i knew dis really hot guy from horseriding for the past few years and iv always had a crush on him but at the time my head was a mess but now that im out of the closet,im sorted.....BUT i went to a disco last week wit sum friends and dere he was my childhood crush.....i said hey to him and asked him if he liked my girl whos my friend and he said no but he looked straight at me and was smilling,i was sure he was straight so thought nothing of it but he didnt even look at my friend......:confused: ......so the next morning i went on facebook and he said "i tink i mit be gay,dno weather to gay or bi".....i nearly died wen i saw dat(of excitment:tongue: ) so i mailed him askin if he was gay but he never replied since,i know his friend bout it and he sed he was straight as far as he knew so i decided to drop it,i goin to the same disco again ina a week and im sure he'll be dere aswell and i want to bring him away outside so i can it through wit him and just ask him if he rely is gay or not cause im goin crazy bout dis now......sooo any advice guys?

Luke, when you asked him in the e-mail if he was gay, did you tell him that you were gay and that you had come out of the closet? Maybe he did not answer you because
1) he isn't gay and not interested
2) he is gay but has already got a boyfriend
3) he is gay but still in the closet and not sure how to say so...

Next time you go to the disco, if you meet him, try to be discreet about it. If he doesn't know you are gay yourself, I'd suggest you mention it in passing. He might ask if you have a boyfriend, and then you can tease him, or tell him of your crush for him. Try to be cool about it if he refuses to be anything more to you than a friend. Even a gay friend can be nice to have in one's life.
Good luck with piercing the secret.

thanks prince, option 3) wud be mostly right cos i dnt tink he knows im gay nd hes in the closet cos dis is a small town and evrybody nos im the only (out)gay in da village haha wich im not proud of but anyway yeh il talk to him bout nxt time cos he did say dat ting on face book like pure out in the open

Luke, this is really a question about personal safety and although you have found a way of being an open gay person in your village (or small town) it is not always easy for everyone else to come to terms with it.
By the way, I'd be surprised if you really were the only gay in the town; if the figures are right, about 5 % of people are gay, so unless there are fewer people than 20 in your town, then you can't be the only one. It may just be that no one is out of the closet, though, in your tight-knit community.
Please, please, use the uttermost discretion when dealing with it and discussing it with your riding friend.
Maybe you could e-mail him again telling him about your story of coming out and show him that's it's ok to be gay. Nothing to be proud of , but nothing to be ashamed of either.

Thats exactly what i WANT to do but im afraid it will backfire and he wud tink im a stalker.......and yeh i tink im the only out gay lad....

That's why I was saying: "Beware, be aware, and be a gentleman."
No point in being misunderstood and mistaken for something you are not.
Good luck, Lucky Luke. Wink

wow you have great advice,ill tell you what happend sumtime,thanks buddy Cool

In any case, Lucky Luke, don't Kill Kenny!!! :eek:

just a poor joke. lol.