Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you KMOW when your not liked when...
Drew Wrote:Probably not....unless the Kelly character is relatively new. Santorum is relatively young and only served one term in the U.S. Senate, from 2000-2006 if I remember correctly. But his flavor of hatred and bigotry is hardly anything new. I thought perhaps we had reached at least some level of acceptance even amongst conservatives (most were, in the polls anyways, for the repeal of DADT), but I guess I was wrong. :/

Maybe the film version of Robert Kelly was based on him??? Scatter

Almac Wrote:Maybe the film version of Robert Kelly was based on him??? Scatter

Hmm....I need to watch the movies then to find out! Confusedmile:

the probability of reinstating DADT is relatively low as Obama had it passed through congress he would have to have it pass as well, the only thing he could do right off the bat is issue an executive order to reinstate but it would only last for 4 years

And just for the record i'm a Gay Republican and i served in the army

The audience is what scares me at all these debates. You hear the things they boo and cheer at. Rick Perry executed 200-some prisoners? Big applause! Ron Paul says that the US is too involved in the middle east, and that is what mainly provoked the 9/11 attacks... a small smattering of applause. Santorum interrupts by saying that 9/11 happened because the terrorists hate freedom... Huge applause. Seriously? People are still able to spout that crap seriously and get applause? Ron Paul replies by stating that this mindset of "the terrorists hate us because we're free and prosperous" one that is only going to get the US into more trouble... and he gets the most malicious booing I've ever heard.

Seriously, with audiences like that, you're surprised they booed a gay person?

These 'Murican types are some of the scariest people around.