Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you ever feel like everyone's doing it except you?
Firebrand123 Wrote:Sex I dont know if that word is allowed but whatever
I dont know I just feel insecure I guess I wanna party and have fun but I feel like people who don't care about that are having that but people like me don't get that I almost did but it didn't happen.
Like at the same time I know I shouldn't care but I secretly do want to party and have fun but I duno I feel like I do want that but its like looked down upon to want that but its like people who pretend to not want that do get it but I duno I feel like I want that but I duno.
I feel its wrong to want to PNP and have sex but yet I do crave that I met people who do that yet when I want that people call me out on it like I'm not chosen to have that fun. Like they have their own club or something.

Trust me your not alone with the feeling. I'm the only one in my group of friends who is single, including my lesbian friends. I'm also not into the whole hook-up thing either. So I can relate to your situation.

I think the only way to start getting a bit of fun and sex from the others is to let down your barriers, and to relax about it all. Do you think you can do that? Once in a while, try to be daring, to push your limits and ask someone you'd like to do it with, to do it with you... Ask or hint at it (not so discreetly). Your problem might be that you don't know who or when or how to ask. But you might want to be sober when you do the asking, or you might not remember anything that's happened to you, (be it good or bad).

Borg69 Wrote:When I was 21 and my hormones were raging I kinda felt the same way, I guess.

Everywhere around me (so I thought at the time) were these HOT male beings... jerking off, fucking, sucking, touching, being touched... EVERYWHERE!!! Yet they were seemingly intangible. I'd hear the stories (bragging) about sex/BJ's, I'd hear neighbors going at it through the walls, guys joking about jerking off, I see condoms along country roads, cum in bathroom stalls ... everywhere it felt like sex sex sex of some sort was going on.

Like the OP, I felt Sex was some mysterious fast lane and I couldn't for the life of me find the on-ramp. Even now with years of experience I still feel like I'm in the slow lane being passed up by guys in hotter, faster cars without seat belts. Wink
That's a great description and a great analogy, Borg. Man, you're witty.

Another oldie but goldie, because, let's face it, the elders have written about it all... especially good ole' gay Cole Porter.

Of course, the injunction in the song to 'fall in love' is a euphemism for sex...

Another version : (Midnight in Paris)

And because I'm a disco bunny, got to share a couple of disco (1980) versions of the title.. (not the Cole Porter song)

But, Original Poster :

until ...

and

Just go up to someone you fancy, (not totally inebriated) and say:

It's as simple as that.
But Firebrand, are you mixing with the right crowd?

5x a day, 3x a day, once a day, 2x a week, once a week, once a month, once a year.

Who cares man, as long as you're happy with what you're doing. That's what matters.

Miles Wrote:You's mah favorite slut Llkiss

mine 3 !

I'm not having "it" as often as I'd like. but it comes in phases...right now it is definitely ebbing

Considering that there are many members of this forum who are older than the last time I had sex (and are of age to have sex legally). Lets put it this way, it was a whole other century the last time I had sex.... To make it worse, it was a whole other millennium.....

I have to conclude that yes, everyone else is doing "it" and not me.