Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you ever feel like everyone's doing it except you?
Lexington Wrote:No offense meant, but I could sort of feel my brain starting to drip out of my ears by the time I got to the end of that. Smile

you're not the only one.

it took me longer to get through that passage than it takes me to get through a whole page in a text on molecular neurobiology.

Everybody's doin' it
Doin' it, doin' it
Everybody's doin' it
Doin' it, doin' it
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

MikeW Wrote:Well, but, for the most part, everyone else IS doing "it" except me!

But, then again, I'm pushing 70… What's *your* excuse?

[Image: Look_son_a_legend-3.jpg]

HAHAHA...

I love you [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] :redface:

And OP, I gather you maybe think you want to do "it" every day, but just in case you don't, that's just fine. I'm in a relationship and I certainly don't do "it" every day. If I weren't in a relationship I'd be doing "it" alot less frequently, still.

I can honestly say that I have never felt everyone else was doing *it* (sex) except for me.

I was a slut

When I was 21 and my hormones were raging I kinda felt the same way, I guess.

Everywhere around me (so I thought at the time) were these HOT male beings... jerking off, fucking, sucking, touching, being touched... EVERYWHERE!!! Yet they were seemingly intangible. I'd hear the stories (bragging) about sex/BJ's, I'd hear neighbors going at it through the walls, guys joking about jerking off, I see condoms along country roads, cum in bathroom stalls ... everywhere it felt like sex sex sex of some sort was going on.

Like the OP, I felt Sex was some mysterious fast lane and I couldn't for the life of me find the on-ramp. Even now with years of experience I still feel like I'm in the slow lane being passed up by guys in hotter, faster cars without seat belts. Wink

Hey sorry I was drinking when I posted this I'll won't do this anymore sorry about this.

Firebrand123 Wrote:Hey sorry I was drinking when I posted this I'll won't do this anymore sorry about this.

Why are you sorry? You didn't do or say anything wrong...

East Wrote:I was a slut

You's mah favorite slut Llkiss

Miles Wrote:You's mah favorite slut Llkiss

I am honored...I don't think I have ever been anyone's favorite slut before

[Image: Bear-Hugs-dog-.jpg]

East Wrote:I am honored...I don't think I have ever been anyone's favorite slut before

[Image: Bear-Hugs-dog-.jpg]

let's be slut buddies Big Grin