Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your type of guy.
I am with the rest as far as the perfect guy goes; I can't give a perfect guy, but I can give you a list of traits I tend to be attracted to in guys. If a guy meets enough of these, I tend to like them. There is no hard number or science to it, though. Also, some have added or subtracted through the years as well.

- Genuine Attraction to Me - I hate to sound like an egotistical jerk, but if I am being honest, men who find me handsome are handsome to me. I don't like wondering. One of my first gay crushes became one of my first gay crushes by telling me I had a handsome, masculine jawline. Instantly, his eyes became prettier, his legs looked nicer, and so on - not to say they didn't before he said that but it is one of those ways that will instantly get me interested.
[COLOR="Red"]
- Morally Good As Defined By Me -[/COLOR] I tend to view moral matters in a much more objective light than many peers, but it is pretty lenient in many regards. I trust my gut feelings on people, watch how they treat others, etc etc.

- Litheness - I tend to like guys who are extremely lanky or thin. I am a big guy and am quite cuddly so I like a guy I can pull on my lap. Also, I tend to really like flat chests - not sure why. Not a big thing, though, as one guy I fell for awhile back made amateur body building how-to YouTube videos.

- Femininity - I like guys who flaunt some aspect of girlishness, whether in dress or in demeanor. Even in private, in their personality, I find it attractive. I am attracted to strength and being vulnerable or taking on such a vulnerable mantle as a guy who takes on girly traits does is strong. The stuff girly guys put up with while still trucking along has always been admirable to me.

- Flamboyance - I love guys who are flashy and loud. I am quiet and reserved. I listen and speak only when I have something to add. I am a phantom: someone you may remember in high school, only barely, passing through like a breeze. According to the rules, I guess I should be attracted to someone more like me but I love flashiness. I find guys who dress in bright colors and talk a lot to be oddly endearing.

- Intelligence - Who the heck doesn't have this on their list? Honestly.

- Ditziness - Not to be confused with being a moron, but I find a little clumsiness, intellectual or physical, to be somewhat endearing. I know this seems like it wouldn't go with Intelligence, above, but, remember, I said these were traits I find attractive, not those that will be possessed by the one perfect guy.
[COLOR="Red"]
- Fiery/Aggressive Socially/Publically - [/COLOR]I adore guys with passion, who are willing to argue and fight when they feel strongly about something, even if I am the one they have turned their anger on.

- Similar Hobbies - Another duh bit.

- Vanity/Diva Personality - Another one I hate to admit, but if I am being honest, I have a (potentially unhealthy) draw to guys who preen themselves and who crave attention. The last guy I really had a huge crush on was like this. He did cosplay and quite prided himself on how pretty he was (but when we got to know each other I found him to be a genuinely good guy - lucky, since he could have just as easily been a narcissistic knob and really used or hurt me).

Uh, it's a difficult question, phisically is not so important, I appreciate lot of kind of guys, nordic, asians, africans etc, tall, muscled, athlethic, average, black hair blahblahblah... It's easier say who isn't my perfect type...

Mentally... Intelligent and wise. More than me would be very sexy, but the important thing is "more balanced than me", don't care about his past or this thing, but someone less crazy than me and maybe able manage my craziness. XD It's not so difficult, cause I learn how to manage it by myself but I need someone to give me a reason... Specially in front of important decisions...

Stronger than me would be good, but even weaker cause i could be his shield and armour, someone who makes me feel stronger. So I'm undecided, cause I don't like being helped a lot, but on the other way I'm always in the part of the mentally strong one, and I help too much...

Very open minded... Spiritually I prefer atheist or 'free' like me, cause I'm atheist but it's a word invented from someone who believe in something. I believe in science and progress, I don't believe in gods and spiritual things, I'm mentally and spiritually FREE, this is the word, maybe.
Very curious and active, someone who wants to have new experiences... And... Ok, for the moment is ok. XD

hank Wrote:I will post mine shortly.
I'm waiting. Imu2

I don't have a "type" as such, but there are certain "qualities" I find attractive; honesty, polite, looks after him/herself, confident, at ease, adventurous, open-minded, considerate, understanding and sympathetic. Those sort of things.

Oh, and this:
mbennet35 Wrote:Perfect guy = someone who is not an @$$ hole

FYI I
I'm waiting as well - I need an idea what my chances are with ya... :tongue:

hank Wrote:As it says in the title if you could define the perfect guy for you, the type you are attracted to. Physically, mentally, spiritually and any other way. Lay it out here. What is your ideal guy. if you know why is this your ideal guy?

I will post mine shortly.

-A little taller than me, not much
-Beer belly
-Dresses nicely
-Affectionate and nurturing
-20-30 years older
-Caucasian, blue or green eyes

^^^^ Thank God I'm skinny as a rail - That was close call. :tongue:

I am generally attracted to guys that are younger than me. Smaller yes but that isn't really a common problem. But it's far more about personality than physical attributes.

i tend to be drawn to guys that are very much opposite of me. Shy, but capable of standing up. maybe a bit on the nerdy side even if it's something i an not into at all. aside from that age, size, and all the superficial things are of no real importance to me.

There are so many different types of guys who I find myself attracted to that this is almost pointless in answering, but generally speaking, I'm attracted to guys who are smart. That's important to me. I have to be able to get into deep conversation with them. I need to be challenged in ways, and be able to challenge them in ways.

In terms of physicality, there's a wide array of "types" I find attractive, but brunettes are generally the ones who catch my eye the most often. I also really find myself attracted to Italian men, or men with some sort of Italian heritage. It's that "tall, dark, and handsome" sort of thing I guess. I have a massive crush right now on a guy who sits behind me in one of my lit classes, and he looks a bit Italian (I'd presume maybe half-blooded), but OH MY GOD. Can't tell if he's straight or not. If I knew he were gay I'd be all over that. It's kind of ridiculous.

Slim. Fit. Able. Not a lazy sob. Is active in their own life. between the ages of 18-23. Must have goals. Must have similar goals. Must be attractive (to my eyes)

in short dfiant if he was 70 years yonger (that'd make him about 20 right?)

^^^ ooo bitchiness - so hot.... :biggrin: