intelligent
playfullness
sexual leadership with some aggresion
sense of humour
lover of all the arts and inquisitive nature

someone who will love me uncondionally until im gone

(im waiting too hank)

^^^ Look at post #17.... Hank Answered.

The ideal man? Let's suppose he exists. First, he's at least 10/15 years older than me.
Unfortunatly.

I hope it will change during the years coming.

And also, sense of humor, intelligence etc. are important to me.

22+10= 32, 22+15= 37

Ok between 32 and 37... How is this 'unfortunate'?

tonight its a ginger or blond guy , but the ginger wins most times - and if he likes Slayer then that a bonus - if that happens then ill put my lottery on too haha

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:22+10= 32, 22+15= 37

Ok between 32 and 37... How is this 'unfortunate'?
Cause I'm 22 and I think I'm still a child and whatever we say, there's a gap in mentalities between an early 20 and a mid-end of 30.
So now it's difficult to look for serious.

Wow - that is actually a mature thing to say. Most guys your age take offense when I call them 'kid' as if I have insulted them. You on the other hand appear to 'get' the whole 'I am young and inexperienced in life' thing.

No matter your age, just understand that finding a person you are compatible with is a difficult thing.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow - that is actually a mature thing to say. Most guys your age take offense when I call them 'kid' as if I have insulted them. You on the other hand appear to 'get' the whole 'I am young and inexperienced in life' thing.

No matter your age, just understand that finding a person you are compatible with is a difficult thing.

So, you said I was a kid?
Repeat that if you dare? Comeandgetsome

Joking apart there's no offense in telling at 22 we're young. Wink
It's sad to be completely adult at that age.

I dated much older men and I felt this gap. It was interesting though and I've learnt a lot (to be clear, I don't talk about sexual things).
But, ok now I'm young and I understand that I'm too young for a serious relationship, so for now I have fun.
But it won't last an eternity, I'll get graduated next September, then my adult life will start and my needs might be different.
I'm not clear with that in facts.

Boy/Guy Next Door.

Cute. Funny. Relatively smart. Fun to be around.

Sadly, they're my type. I'm not theirs.

still going through my ginger loving fase Smile don't care about age size just a sexy red head....