Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupity
i am slways amasised at the stupity or false stupited
i had a store and one day i had a comster come in and tell me "you's owes me a new stachue"
so i enquired yhy do you say that so she tells me that it broke when it fell over ao i owe here one so i say did i not warn you to be very careful because the bace of that statue will not
stand up by it's self without the other extra base suplied? so she yeas yea thats why you owes me a new one because i did what you said i got it into the house stod it up went out for the other base and when i got bak in it haf falled down and broke exactly as you said so if you hadent told me it would brake and it did so you give me a new one and we will be even
by this time my head is spinning as i run thru the situation if i haddent warned here she would not expect a new one but since i warned her and it broke just like i said i shoulfd givr her a new one well i just pointed to the paper work warning posted and said sorry and no i wont give you one cheaper because of you argument and i sold her a new one and made sure she had the base parts were still in her parts bag and tryed for the rest of the day to figure how a logic
circuit could possiably be that screwed up. anyone ever have anything like this or just as silly hapen to them tell us about it i love puzzles and instering to see how peoples minds canbe so screwed up.

I bump into things like these from time to time, Oldster. Usually I just take a deep breath and then try to solve the problem as quickly as possible. Then I move on. But I will make sure to learn something from the stupid incident and hope it will never happen again.

There's this one quote that goes like this:

Quote:A stupid person should keep silent. But if he knew this, he would not be a stupid person.

Oh, and one from Plato:

Quote:Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.