Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombie apocalypse: preferd weapons
Canon 450d and 350d (cameras).

I want pictures of you guys killing the zombies. Big Grin

Almac Wrote:I've never held a gun in my life and would probably shoot myself in the foot if I did try to use one, and knives and all that sort of thing just don't appeal to me. However, I bought some pies and the pastry was so hard, I'm sure those thrown at the head of a poor zombie would do the trick...!
Funnypost
and you have a conveint source of food:biggrin:

XRIMO Wrote:I have two swords, I think they would be quite useful xD. Also a scythe would be nice, or a long naginata. I would prefer those since I wouldn't have to worry about ammo.

I would do my best to obtain at least a gun or two as well. A good shotgun to blow off heads, and a handgun for emergencies.
you might want to make sure your "swords" are actual battle ready swords and not just wall hanger's, and that you can effectively use them. just sayinRolleyes

I just wanted to say that I love this post...me and my friends talk about the zombie apocolypse all the time...we have an escape plan already figured out and everything...the first place we'll go...what we'll pack...how we'll survive...just love that so many people love zombies...lol

My trusty wrench a nail gun, and a baseball bat :tongue:

• Paintball neck guard - To avoid getting bitten
  • Skateboarding wrist guards - To avoid getting bitten
  • Gaiters - To avoid getting bitten
  • Motorbike body armor - To avoid getting bitten
  • I was thinking of a baseball ball with a lot of big rusty sharp nails on it. Got this idea from Dead Island.
  • Chainsaw
  • Explosives

an Uzi and a shotty Big Grin

just give me two pistols and a knife and ill be good to go lol

Oh, an AR-15 tactical, and a shot gun. Also, an axe for close combat. I would feel sorry for people who live in heavy populated areas, especially places where you cannot get guns. They would be the first to go. Poor, poor souls.

Desert Eagle
Flame throwers
Katana
Broad sword
Knives
Vulcan