Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zombie apocalypse: preferd weapons
just somethimg random,if any of your were in caught in a zombie attack what would be your prefered weapons( and try to think realistickly,no! 20mm rifle or .50 cal desert eagle).

oh! and before i forget, here's my perfered chioces
:ak47 varient or ruger mini-14(heavy barrel ver.)
:.357 revolver or glock 19
:gurhka kukri knife or ka-bar fighting knife

I have two swords, I think they would be quite useful xD. Also a scythe would be nice, or a long naginata. I would prefer those since I wouldn't have to worry about ammo.

I would do my best to obtain at least a gun or two as well. A good shotgun to blow off heads, and a handgun for emergencies.

A shotgun...and a can of hairspray and a lighter...no knives....and maybe an axe....bring on the apocolypse...that would be totally fun!

zombie apocolypse?

If that happens, one gun to shoot myself. LOL

I don't want to live through that! Zombies creep me out!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Guns can be quite silly due to the amount of noise they make. Sure they're effective, but once your run out of bullets there just about useless. and as I mentioned, the noise will just attract more zombies.

I think I would choose.

1. Sharp sword for close combat.
2. Sniper rifle with silencer to base mysellf in a tower with a good amount of bullets.
3. Some sort of handgun.

I know I mentioned guns there, but If I'm stationed in a tower I'm not to fussed as the silencer should prevent them from hearing me. Even then it would just bring them round the base of the tower which makes them easy prey for me to kill.

The handgun is really a last resort. just incase It gets overcroweded and my swinging recklessly doesn't quite "cut" it.

I'd also go round petrol stations... just gathering supplies inorder to make bombs. I didn't put that on my list, as I can easily scavange the items to make them using the items above.

I'd own at the apocolypse!!

Spas 12 Shotgun
M9 Beretta 9mm Pistol x2
Machete ( because you have to respect the classics)

I'm gonna go find Milla Jovovich and Sigourney Weaver..guns are nice and necessary but hooking up with these two bad asses would increase my chances of survivalWink

Rawr Wrote:Guns can be quite silly due to the amount of noise they make. Sure they're effective, but once your run out of bullets there just about useless. and as I mentioned, the noise will just attract more zombies.

I think I would choose.

1. Sharp sword for close combat.
2. Sniper rifle with silencer to base mysellf in a tower with a good amount of bullets.
3. Some sort of handgun.

I know I mentioned guns there, but If I'm stationed in a tower I'm not to fussed as the silencer should prevent them from hearing me. Even then it would just bring them round the base of the tower which makes them easy prey for me to kill.

I'd own at the apocolypse!!

Okay, uhmm not trying to offend anyone here but first off knives and swords are a little goofy, (i love the idea of zombies and take the matter kinda serious) if were being realistic and you have to destroy the brain that means you'd have to chop through someone's skull, not as easy as it sounds and knives run the possibility of getting stuck when stabbing you'd be better off with a claw hammer or crowbar

As for the whole gun business, you can't just pick up a gun and think you'll be shooting like john wayne. Not to mention having to acquire said gun in the first place.

As for me, LOL i own quite a few guns and have a plethera of bullets, a truck and a variety of hammers to choose from so i'm set

I've never held a gun in my life and would probably shoot myself in the foot if I did try to use one, and knives and all that sort of thing just don't appeal to me. However, I bought some pies and the pastry was so hard, I'm sure those thrown at the head of a poor zombie would do the trick...!
Funnypost