Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zomg
I just bought my first beer ever. I just chugged half of the can 24fl oz can of coors light. Dont worry im not underage. i just bought it from the sports bar. i dont know the first thing about beer. but i want to know if this is going to get me uber drunk. i only have one can and i dont intend on buying anymore. i have never drunk in my life but today is a day of sampling. so i am sampling this beer. i hope i'm not gonna die from this! Butter

You will definately feel it, but i don't think you will get drunk if you drink it sensibly. You will more than likely feel a little giddy, relaxed and happy. Relax and savour the experience Wink

horaaaay beeeeeeerrr, find out what your limit is so you don't end up puking all over the place every time you drink. so far at the top of my list is corona with a lime in it. and stay away from four lokoBeerchug

you've taken your first step into...

if I would have listened to my mother I never would have taken that first shot of Jack...

my advice, take a sip of water. for God's sake make sure you do not drive. make sure you are around good people and have a good time.

a little squeeze of lime, good company

just don't drive, dude. did I mention don't drive? VogelVogel

I like to listen to heavy metal and fuck like a dog, but, that's just me...

i will add that i really dislike the taste of this thing. its nothing like soda or fruit juice. its this cold empty watery rock taste. no epicness. and i think my breath smells terribad.

i dont drive. i dont own a car or have my liscense. so i bought it knowing i was really no threat to anyone. im in my room drinking it alone just to see what it feels like. i dont think i'll make it a habit. three dollars for this can of very foul tasting drink is not worth it. but i feel----odd. LOL

Beer breath is damn sexy. I think you might like Natural Ice, it's a cleaner flavor, cheaper, and a little stronger.

If you're gonna drink beer, drink real beer. Coors light is a poor imitation! You will get as many opinions as people you ask, so I won't go down that road. Some taste foul, some are sublime. I suggest finding your nearest micro-brewery and sampling something light of theirs. Maybe a nice IPA (India Pale Ale). It won't be anything like soda or fruit juice... but that's the point. Careful about drinking alone, it's a much better social activity.

I asked the clerk for the lightest beer they had because i wanted to take it easy. turn out that was much too easy because i barely felt anything.

I detest the taste of it , wait till you have to burp , it's even more hideous.

beer is pure sugar and the its 5% alcohol will turn into more sugar. it has a lot of extra stuff in it that will give you a hang over; more than expected. order house vodka on the rocks and nurse your one drink all night.