Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy or smooth?
MrMcfat3 Wrote:Why do some guys trim down there?

I believe it's more or less for the hygiene factor, although for some it's "cosmetic". As for other parts of the body as well I suppose :p .

~

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Luckily, I am not a chewy:tongue:[Chubacka - from star wars], although, I was always taught by my Mom that it's more hygienic to cut or trim whatever hair you do grow. She never liked hair so much, other than the hair on the head, and luckily I don't really grow much[practically none at all! except for my head... :eek:], otherwise she'd be all over me x.x Whew .

But in a way, I think she's right, for me, it's just more Hygienic, as hair holds sweat and odors.

If my guy turns out to be hairy-slighty hairy, then I won't mind so much, so long as it doesn't suffocate me and he makes sure his body is smelling clean :biggrin:

As for facial hair, I like it... on other guys. Not so much on myself. Again, as long as it's looking cute and he takes care of it, I won't really care. I particularly like a guy who has a "Chin-Strap", which is basically a thin beard going from side burn to side burn along the chin... Is it hot in here or what??Dazzler1 lol.

Basically for me... Hair is a no-no, but for my guy, sure. As long as it's kept neat and clean Loveya
[/COLOR]

[Image: hairy-guy-blends-with-couch.jpg]

Now this is one hot man!!!!

[Image: Hairyman.jpg]

This is another example of what I think is hot!!

BigCub Wrote:For myself I prefer men to be all natural, if he is hairy then let it grow, big busy beards, big busy stache, a man can never be hairy enough for me.

As for myself I feel the same way, however my body just doesn't want to cooperate, NO body hair at all, not even peach fuzz will grow, I don't even have hair under my arms. I HATE THAT!!! My beard grows very thinly. I can go a month or more with out having to shave. I have not shaved or even trimmed since the first week of May & my beard is hardly even an inch long & very patchy.

Maybe you need to go on a hormone treatment?

BigCub Wrote:[Image: hairy-guy-blends-with-couch.jpg]

Now this is one hot man!!!!

each to his own, but this poor man, to me looks as if he's been tarred and feathered except they used clumps of hair instead. I hope he's happy with it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Maybe you need to go on a hormone treatment?

I have done that MANY times & it did not work. Its not hormones that keep me from being the hairy ape I want to be. Its genetics that prevents my body hair from growing. If there were a scientist out there that wanted to experiment on gene therapy with me then I would volunteer in a heart beat.

[Image: 394243_2366222835148_1229975151_n.jpg]

they should use the Photoshop instead of contact adhesive and left over dog clippings.

I am having SO much fun looking at this thread! What a hoot BigCub!!!!
[Image: hairychest.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

pellaz Wrote:they should use the Photoshop instead of contact adhesive and left over dog clippings.

I don't care what you call it, this man is hot as hell!!!