Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loking to make new friends
I was born in Delaware, moved to New York, and now I live in Harbin, China and will be moving to Zhuhai, China in 1.5 weeks. I will be in China for a couple more years, but after that I plan to move back to New York or to Salem, MA. I would love to make friends from either place, but anywhere is fine. Smile

We can't be much more than virtual friends to you. Hope the move to Zhuhai goes well. I think I asked before... what province is Zhuhai in?

Guangdong Province. Zhuhai is near Macau, Hong Kong, and Shenzhen.

You're in for a big shift in weather and temperatures then.... Good luck there, ESLT.

ESLteacher Wrote:I was born in Delaware, moved to New York, and now I live in Harbin, China and will be moving to Zhuhai, China in 1.5 weeks. I will be in China for a couple more years, but after that I plan to move back to New York or to Salem, MA. I would love to make friends from either place, but anywhere is fine. Smile

I hope you succeed in finding acquaintances for NY or MA ESL! With two years of "cyber connection" under your belt you may end up with some great friends when you return. Why two years in China? Do you think there is any chance you'll fall in love and stay there? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

ESLteacher Wrote:I was born in Delaware, moved to New York, and now I live in Harbin, China and will be moving to Zhuhai, China in 1.5 weeks. I will be in China for a couple more years, but after that I plan to move back to New York or to Salem, MA. I would love to make friends from either place, but anywhere is fine. Smile

Hey,

I'm a college boy studying in Zhuhai.
I think it's highly likely that we will be in the same college as my college has a major called "TESL".
Anyway, the college I'm studying is UIC.

I also would love to know more about u!
contact me if u feel interested.

Have a nice one,
Perce

Xyxwave Hi. I am looking to making some new friends. Location is not important to me but I must say that i would love to be able to go visit Salem Mass again. I am normally friend Connecticut but I am in Houston, Tx. Hope all is well.