Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex toy
ONLINE...google. When you find one you like, try to search for the name of that one to compare prices. My favorite one cost me $20 my least fav cost us $60. Wink
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I'll see if I can find the one I'm recommending and post as soon as I can... Smile
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Here's a jelly similar to the latex one I prefer: http://www.docjohnson.com/dongs-dildos/j...n-cup.html

Here's the one high highly recommend but in an 8" size: http://www.docjohnson.com/dongs-dildos/r...-dong.html

What are the easier toys to clean? My girlfriend uses jelly dildos and just washes them with hot water and soap. I dont want anything that you have to put powder or some type of cleaner on that cost a lot of money. Also would I need a type of anal lube or can I use the same lube I use for my masturbation toy its water based?

latex and jelly are basically the same with only soap and water and only water based lubes required. The more advance silicone lube for heavy anal play maybe...but that stuff is more work to clean up.

I started with veggies. Going shopping for carrots and zucchinis that seem like right size is fun and arousing.

When getting ready to play with the carrots, I'd nibble away at them to shape a head which helps satisfies my oral fixation. If you nuke them a few seconds they get a little soft and body temperature.

-Art

I was just wondering because the lube I use now is water base but they also offer a anal water base lube. Do I have to use an anal water base lube?

Make sure whatever you get is anal friendly. There's a lot of toys out there that say they can be used for anal but are dangerous. Make sure it's seamless, doesn't have sharp edges, rough pointy bits, or anything that can come off. I suggest getting an anal vibrator. It's a lot more fun. It also increases relaxation, make anal penetration fun, and a lot more safer than a regular old dildo. The lube should definitely be anal water based. The dryer, the higher the possibility of skin/tissue being torn.

For clean up a mild soap and warm water is just fine, make sure you let the toys air dry completely before storing them, just to insure no harmful bacteria or mold can ever grow on them.

For lube, 90% of the time, water based is all you need, and it's easy to clean up and safe on the toys. If you do get a toy that requires silicone lube, make sure it is actually okay to use with that lube and, that stuff is for intense/advanced anal play such as fisting and toys of a similar size (the size of your wrist or larger roughly) You probably won't need that for a while Smile

Thanks for the advice myapple