Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do and i really need your advice.
okay thank you so muchSmile its really reliefing that i can talk to people and learning the things i worry about are not actually worth it. now only thing i need to do is do sports (im just a little bit chubby) and work really hard for the exam. so i can go somewhere i can be myself.

what do you think about Canada? not just about gays, all about canada?

we have a few canadian members here.... I think they can answer the questions about canada as best

I'm new so i don't know how to speak someone in private..

I know Smile But they surely answer If they see your question...

ThanksBig Grin i also want to improve my english so having a friend from another place of the world could really helpBig Grin

Rumble88 Wrote:ThanksBig Grin i also want to improve my english so having a friend from another place of the world could really helpBig Grin

Your english is better then mine ..so it should be easy Wink
But I think this forum can be a great help, too.... and we are here for your questions

thank you all so much! i was on chatroulette lately (to improve my english) and i met a guy. He recomanded to talk someone online. and he said being gay could give you rights. he said he didn't get a dorm room but if you're gay you can have one. im gay but even now it sounds like discrimination. is it true?