Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama on Reddit "Ask Me Anything"
Not the one to jump right into the political fray but I thought this is something interesting worth sharing. I wish Stephen Harper would do the same haha.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z1...ed_states/

And if you belive that was really President Obama, I've got a bridge in Broklyn and, some ocean fornt property in Arizona I'd like to sell you. Rofl

Blue Wrote:And if you belive that was really President Obama, I've got a bridge in Broklyn and, some ocean fornt property in Arizona I'd like to sell you. Rofl

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/29/politics/obama-on-reddit/

Yeah well, I don't think ANY "official" public figure social network page is actually even seen by the person, perhaps hired staff at best, more often it's a fake entirely. Proof, yeah I looked at that, anyone could have a photo like that, and anyone could have made that Twitter page. Not buying it. You honestly think the President of the United States, or for that matter even a celebrity has time for FB, Twitter, MySpace, Tagged, LinkedIn, etc... Okay but I don't. As for a picture of Obama using a computer well, just do a search, there are several.

well, it only went on for half an hour. Judging from President Obama's busy schedule, I would guess that it's highly probably it's him. But anyway, that's side-step the conspiracy theory stuff for a moment...Have you read his replies? I think he answered a lot of the questions very well and eloquently...just like how he had gained a lot of fans through his oratory skills alone.

He answered the questions well, not that I agree with all of the answer given, and it would take a lot more than good oratory skills for him to ever win me over.

Sure, on the surface, a president that wants to take care of and provide for us looks good, but, the reality is, the move the government provides for us, the more they control us. No thank you! I'll handle it myself.