• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very very sad things.
hue Wrote:i don't remember the title, but the robin williams movie
in which he was a robot trying to gain status as a human
was touching and sad, lonely. even in the sadness, tho,
there was triumph of spirit, one thing i love about all
of his movies.

That was "Bicentennial Man" - great film. Thumbgrin

God this scene especially with the music...

Oh this one is even better. It's so heart wrenching.

East Wrote:The end of the best TV Show that ever existed...Six Feet Under. Openly gay Alan ball who also produces True Blood wrote this series that featured the first HONEST PORTRAYAL of a gay couple. PLUS...in these final moments we got to see a gay wedding of the future!!!! I loved him for that. I hated him because he showed at the end how each of them died. I was shocked because it was so powerful...and so sad. Everything ends and for a series about death it was a splendid and appropriate ending. I cry everytime I see it.

sniff sniff

Please, please, please, don't tell me how it ends.... I don't want the spoilers.... lol.

princealbertofb Wrote:Please, please, please, don't tell me how it ends.... I don't want the spoilers.... lol.

OMG...I am so sorry PA....I am also so jealous. You still have the best TV show in history (my opinion of course) to look forward to!

I turned to my lover at the end of the show and told him it was gonna be all downhill from here because we just witnessed the greatest TV show that will ever be produced so now we would have to lower our expectations.

I did the same thing after watching Angels in America...the best movie I will ever see.

princealbertofb Wrote:I always get very sobby from watching ORDINARY PEOPLE... Because of all the sadness caused by the loss of a child, brother, etc and how it impacts the whole family, who just can't find ways of coping... and because Donald Sutherland is superb.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081283/

I love this movie, and the novel.

The Help is one of the saddest movies I've watched. It was an emotional rollarcoaster. I was Happy through some scenes and I was dying inside in the others.