Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and looking for help and advice
Hi everyone, I am Steve and am 27 from Canada. I decided I wanted to explore life more and open up to different things. No experience and really nervous about this so please treat me nice.

If anyone would like to know more or offer advice please pm me. I am open to a lot but want to make sure I am comfortable.

Lastly age, weight and size does not matter to me at all. Personality is key for me right now.

Thanks and hope to have some productive and rewarding times on here.

Hi Steve and welcome to the forums!

We're a friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself immensely Confusedmile:

Hi Steve, welcome to Gayspeak. Don't be shy, ask away, I'm sure we all have an opinion or two to share, and a lot of different experiences too.

Is it normal for me to want to get my first sexual encounter over with? I have no idea how to go about this in a small town. I have no idea how I would contact people anywhere near me which is sorta sad. Any ideas? I'd use my blackberry messenger if needed so I have more people available.

I can't get my thoughts together right now. I'll try to explain after.

Also, is there someone I could pm to get posting rules? I have a lot to ask and talk about but not sure if I am allowed being graphic.

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

General Rules
  1. You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.
  2. First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
  3. Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
  4. Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
  5. Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
  6. Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
  7. Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
  8. Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
  9. Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
  10. Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
  11. Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
  12. Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.

Welcome to the forum Steve

Welcome Steve!
Don't you worry; what you feel is how I feel.
I've had the wanting of an experience for 5 years now; and to this day I still haven't.
One thing to take note of is that while you want to get this experience over with, be careful of who you experience it with.
For example, if you find a random person off the street, there's the risk that they carry any STD's, HIV, etc.
Just be cautious; I've read so many stories of people contracting something their first time.

Anyways, I'm new here as well. If you need anything don't be afraid to post. You can also talk to me anytime you need anything. Key phrase: don't be shy!

SAFTEY first and safety is always sexy!!! Welcome and best wishes on the hunt!Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hello Steve Welcome to G.S.

I hope you find the support you need here.
This site has the most wonderful friendly people.