Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skyrim
so this thread is about skyrim likefunny things that have happened to you while playing

Apart from dragons flying backwards and npcs trying to talk to me at the same time I don't remember anything specific. I had a magic-combat Argonian (mostly swords, lightning and illusion magic); his name was Spitzer Swallows. I married that one argonian guy in the docks at Windhelm. He was quite needy and eager to please. Always with "Is there anything you need dearest?" Spitzer Swallows died when my brother's PS3 shit the bed. He will be missed.

My second character is a wood elf archer/alchemist. Her name is I Am Björk.; the period is included in the name. I'm toying with the idea of creating Spitzer Swallows II, but honestly I only get a chance to play Skyrim a couple of nights every two weeks or so, and I'm usually otherwise occupied even then.

i think the best thing thats happened to me was i had a partner and an arrow flew through them and got me between the eyes

^thought it was going to be another arrow to the knee joke. I was about to literally fly off my rocker.

Once the game glitched and a mammoth fell from the sky

And another time I was just attacking the grey beards for shits and giggles and I ran away cos they kept freezing me and I got too close to the edge of the road and I got turned to ice and feel from high hrothgar to the bottom of the mountain.

I was frightened I was going to die but I live n.n