Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would this be creepy?
I recently took my parents to a nice restaurant where I live when they came for a visit. During the meal, I became enamoured by the waiter. He was really sweet and charming and absolutely adorable. However, I was with my parents. And even though they are very cool about my being gay... frankly, I am just not comfortable flirting in front of them. So whatever, I just enjoyed my meal, perved on him when he came by and chalked it up as a loss. But now its been like two days and I can't get this guy out of my head. My question is, would it be creepy for me to go back to this restaurant just to try and see this guy again and possibly be able to flirt with him to figure out if my gaydar was indeed accurate and ask him out?

It seems weird to me, but I have also never been struck by someone before.

First let me say welcome to G.S.

Well for starters , not trying to piss on your parade here , most waiters are extremely lets call it friendly.
That is how they get their big tips.

Secondly , why not go there ,you have nothing to lose , you might even be able to enjoy a nice meal.

I would not want to always wonder for the rest of my days!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I'd go back, at the worst I get a good meal and nothing more but maybe I'd find a new gay friend, or even my next partner. Worth a shot I'd say.

I agree with everyone so far.

Go for it.

Luck favors the bold.

Smile

Let us know how it works out.

Yep, go for it! Thumbgrin

Yes he is creepy... Oh wait, your asking if you went to see him if THAT would be creepy.

I guess not.

Wait staff are paid (tips) to be sweet and charming and (absolutely) adorable.

Its actually sort of a con game, they make you feel all warm and special for eating the stuff they throw at you, all in the hope that you will increase that tip a dollar or more and that you will come back again to tip again.

So don't get your hopes up too high... And don't expect him to be sweet and charming and absolutely adorable off hours. Never know he might be,but then again he might not be (sweet, charming, oh and gay too).

What I'm saying is be careful.

first off welcome to gayspeak

nicklikesboys Wrote:... would it be creepy for me to go back to this restaurant just to try and see this guy again and possibly be able to flirt with him to figure out if my gaydar was indeed accurate and ask him out ...
yes must be done.

There's nothing wrong with going back and asking for him to be your waiter. I did at Olive Garden and he obviously had to know I had a crush on him. We got to know each other on a first-name basis. It's okay. Wink

It's not creepy, I say go for it! You might live to never regret it Wink