Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hello everyone! My name is Johnathan. I'm from Sacramento, California. The reason I joined the forums was to learn about the gay community and how to have safe gay sex. Sorry if this is vulgar or too mature. I feel this is the best place to discuss your first time with people in the same boat.

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find plenty of suggestions here, if you don't see what you want, just find the right place around here and ask away.

RomanticRebel Wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Johnathan. I'm from Sacramento, California. The reason I joined the forums was to learn about the gay community and how to have safe gay sex. Sorry if this is vulgar or too mature. I feel this is the best place to discuss your first time with people in the same boat.

Ah... Yes, Welcome Wavey

Yes actually this is a good place to ask questions about LGBT subjects.

A great place to learn about community and we also have some idea how to do 'things' safely.

Just remember, always wear "gloves" and goggles... Trust me, you never want to get semen in the eye. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum Johnathan Wavey

Hello Johnathan Welcome

Welcome to the forums!!! Hope you enjoy it here.

Hiya Jonathan and welcome to the snake pit :biggrin: Have fun!

Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

You are not the first one who has joined a forum for that reason!! Hope you find the answers you are looking for......Wink