Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's so pwetty <3
So this thread will probably die, because it's only purpose was to show you guys, especially those who haven't browsed my pretty album, a picture of something one of my younger Sisters and I did <3 .

[Image: picture.php?albumid=393&pictureid=2750]

I'm an Agnostic by the way, but the Jesus picture came with the house, as the Man who built this cottage and his family are Portuguese Catholics. They left numerous Religious things for the new tenants, who turned out to be me and my family.

We designed this picture around December last year from a blank canvas, that was just her face and hair, but I was browsing my own Album and came across it and was like; "let's show it to the queers of Gayspeak" :biggrin:

It's the first thing you see as you enter my room and if this doesn't scream gay and confuses you at the same time... then something is perhaps wrong with you lol Roflmao

Actually, feel free to post a picture of something you've made/designed or are planning to make/design. Especially if it's fabulous Wink .

Maybe that way the thread will have some actual purpose Rofl .

[Image: dragon-header.jpg]

Shh! I'm not out on that site, but damn if it isn't my proudest bit of art!

GossamerMoon Wrote:[Image: dragon-header.jpg]

Shh! I'm not out on that site, but damn if it isn't my proudest bit of art!

Aw Gossa-meme, it's so cute. Have you considered like drawing for Rpg games or something of the like?

I can't draw for my life, but I can design the hell out of something, which is so ironic lol...

I think I'll stick to Music & Animals :biggrin:

[And I love the Site by the way. Looks very classy :p ]

I don't take photos of stuff or people for that matter. And i think there are about three pictures in the whole world of me. Well maybe the traffic cameras have a few more.

Most of the stuff I create is three-d sort of stuff. Like room additions, furniture - I build things.

Very nice Odi.

I rarely take pictures of anything or anyone either. Odd things most don't want to see, like the progress when I was teaching my ex how to butcher animals, the deer a big cat that isn't supposed to exist in Ar took a bite out of, my guns, but that's for insurance reasons and, rarely something I figure most wouldn't mind seeing.

Most of what I make is 3-D too, assembly a new AR-15, adding on to or remodeling my house, molding my own fishing lures, model ships and planes, building a new barn or chicken coop, and such.

I imagine there are a few pictures of me out there, but I left those behind except I think 2 or three I do have.