Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading pictures ?
Hi Everyone

Love chatting to all of you, But I just cannot upload any pictures from my computer.
I can change my avitar but if I want to upload say a picture for stud of the day then even if I follow the rules for file sizes, I still get an internal server error.
I have tried the instructions as mentioned on the help pages, but still no luck.
Has anyone else had this problem ? And if so do you have any advice you can give me please ?
Thanks in advance

Gavin X

tec support intentions are good but limited by how busy Andy is.

sometimes jpeg images have code embedded in them. Try a few images from different sources. try an image that is way too small but use it for a test run

good luck

You should upload them to a file hosting site like photobucket, and then embed them in your post using [img] and [/img (you have to close the bracket).

Hi gavjg.

Upload via Gayspeak:

1. First you have to set up an album. Go to your profile, click Add Album.

[Image: 1.jpg]

2. Name your album and select album types. You can add description too. Select Submit.

[Image: 2.jpg]

3. You will be directed to Upload Page. Select 'Click Here to Upload Pictures!'

[Image: 3.jpg]

4. Browse photos from your computer. Once completed, click 'Upload Pictures'

[Image: 4.jpg]

5. You can add description to the uploaded photo/s. Then click 'Save Changes'.

[Image: 5.jpg]

6. You will be directed to your album. Click a photo.

[Image: 8.jpg]

7. You will be directed to that particular photo. Select the highlighted link by right click (mouse). Copy the link.

[Image: 6.jpg]

8. Paste the link on a reply form. Ready to preview.

[Image: 7.jpg]

There's another way to upload photos. You can use a storage website such as Photobucket to upload and link photos. I'll show the steps when I'm free.

Upload via Photobucket.com:

1. Visit Photobucket.com

[Image: 01.jpg]

2.Sign up and sign in

[Image: 02.jpg]

3. Once you've signed in, you can see a Upload button on top of the Photobucket page. Click it and it will direct you to the page below. Click Select Photos and Videos

[Image: 03.jpg]

4. Find photo from your computer that you would like to upload. You can select one photo at a time or multiple photos by pressing Shift + left click (mouse). Select photo/s and click open.

[Image: 04.jpg]

5. You will be directed to an upload page.

[Image: 05.jpg]

6. Once upload completed, you can see 'Save and Continue to My Album' button. Click it.

[Image: 06.jpg]

7. Select a photo from your album.

[Image: 07.jpg]

8. Select the highlighted link by clicking it. The link will be automatically copied.

[Image: 08.jpg]

9. Paste the link on a reply form. Ready to preview.

[Image: 7.jpg]

or you could just go to a blog or something that already has pictures of people you find attractive, right click it and select "copy image location" then press this little button [Image: insertimage.gif] and paste the link.

Thank you to everyone who has given me help for uploading images.
I have never had a problem like this to upload images to anywhere else before so this was a bit of a mystery.
I will update you when I try it the various ways you have suggested.
Thanks XXX Confusedmile:

I HAVE SORTED THIS OUT NOW

Thank you to everyone for all your help, In the end I had to open a photobucket account .