Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eminem's mum hits out and Slimfast offer...
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/eminem.jpg[/img2]Eminem's mother has admitted she "fears for him every waking moment", after the rap star was rushed to hospital over Christmas. Debbie Nelson released her own book about Marshall Mathers earlier this year, chronicling their life together. She has now spoken about the lifestyle her son is currently living, as he takes a prolonged break from the music industry. Earlier this week, it was reported Eminem had spent four days in a Chicago hospital during the festive season. He is said to be battling numerous health complaints, including heart problems, with his weight having apparently hit almost 15 stone. Nelson says he is now almost unrecognisable, having adopted a very unhealthy diet in recent years. "He's let his blond hair grow out so everything but the ends are dark. "His face has broken out in pimples and he's put on so much weight that he's causing all sorts of other health problems for himself", she explains. "Since childhood he's suffered bouts of pneumonia. He's always had throat infections and he's asthmatic. His diet can't help. I worry about his health all the time", Nelson says. "My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem" by Debbie Nelson is out now.

Bosses at diet product company Slim-Fast have offered rapper Eminem the chance to become their next spokesmodel, after learning he's battling weight problems.

And Slim-Fast chiefs want to help.

A spokesperson says, "Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; It's a do-able and flexible approach.

"Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential S-F success story."
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I think he should go for it - Slim-Fast doesn't taste THAT bad ... when I was trying to bulk up I used to take their meal replacements as snacks :redface:.

And, of course, if he's become a spotty 15 stone asthmatic with a heart condition, he really needs to do something to sort himself out, or he's gonna be up sh!t creek !! Putting it bluntly ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!