Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Love
that right we can fit you in!! LOL i was bout2 say i not a big sumo or somink an it was a posh tree house so loads space!!

Still prefer a truck in Killeen LOL :biggrin:

Well Ash.. if you hurry up and get over here then the truck is all ours... Otherwise I wont have it. I will be getting a new car soon and I will be getting me a Car this time.. no more trucks...

Most exotic place was on the famous 'Venetian Wall' in Chania, Crete, in october 1985, with a sweet Canadian much younger than me. Two nights later he visited me on the campsite and we had to spend the night together cramped up in my little one person tent. The poor boy was drunk and hadn't had a wash for several days, I was exhausted after walking the Samaria Gorge and the rain was pouring down.....Rolleyes Romantic yet uncomfortable.

As for the positions: missionary postition (= bottom on his back, top on top of him, legs of bottom stick up) is ideal when I'm top; when I'm bottom I prefer to sit of the other guy to be in full control.

Haha....Never done it in a weird place

Only in my B/fs bedroom Lol

Udabar Wrote:Well Ash.. if you hurry up and get over here then the truck is all ours... Otherwise I wont have it. I will be getting a new car soon and I will be getting me a Car this time.. no more trucks...

3 months later and you still dont have that bloody car!!
You're gonna be stuck with a nasty truck for the rest of your life you know that. Roflmao

Don't you EVER, EVER tell me the truth again... Roflmao Roflmao

Udabar Wrote:Don't you EVER, EVER tell me the truth again... Roflmao Roflmao

In that case I would offer to lie through my wisdom teeth but i had them removed few years back !

ooo what truck do you have?

Do you mean truck as in a tesco truck =/

Or as in a 4x4..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:ooo what truck do you have?

Do you mean truck as in a tesco truck =/

Or as in a 4x4..

Dude say a Wal-Mart truck or something... he aint gonna know what Tesco is...lol

His truck is like a Mitsubishi Warrior.. only a toyota I think lol