Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pool & snooker
ok who likes a nice game of billiards?

i for one love love it. i play pool on occasion but not as much as i'd like to because very few of my friends like it. still, i watch the snooker championship if i flip the channels and come across it. i am a decent player but without practice i can't say i'm that advanced. i love the challenges the game offers and how it is never the same, how it's about logic, skill and thinking in perspective. AND not aggressive or necessitating physical effort :biggrin:

I love pool, but I don't know anyone except my father who will play against me. I'm a shark... I grew up with a pool table in the house... so I managed to get quite good. My skills have gone down since I moved out of my parents place, but I can still take on anyone who challenges me.
Heck, one time, a group of us from school went to a pool joint, and I beat them all playing left handed Big Grin

XRIMO Wrote:I love pool, but I don't know anyone except my father who will play against me. I'm a shark... I grew up with a pool table in the house... so I managed to get quite good. My skills have gone down since I moved out of my parents place, but I can still take on anyone who challenges me.
Heck, one time, a group of us from school went to a pool joint, and I beat them all playing left handed Big Grin

hmmm it looks like i wouldn't go wrong if i were to hire you as my personal trainer! you have to have patience with me though, and don't be too sharky or i'll lose confidence in myself :biggrin:

Oooo! You just reminded me!

It's time to get the pool table from out of the loft again! Hoorah!