Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish that................
marshlander Wrote:Best wishes to you. Just gone the sixth anniversary for my mum.

[SIZE=3]xxxxxxxxxxx
[/SIZE]

marshlander Wrote:Douglas Adams had the right idea ... just throw yourself at the ground and miss Wink

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

I wish that everyone in the world would understand that we are all in this together and that the outcome would be much better if we supported each other rather than blamed each other
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I wish I could live without fear

I wish bi-sexuality was a social norm.

I wish it were OK for a male to be attracted to both genders, depending on the body type and personality behind it.

(03-03-2024, 11:20 PM)A-hug-is-all-I-need Wrote: I wish bi-sexuality was a social norm.

I wish it were OK for a male to be attracted to both genders, depending on the body type and personality behind it.

Or even better, that sexuality full stop wasn’t even given a first or second thought.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

(03-03-2024, 11:20 PM)A-hug-is-all-I-need Wrote: I wish bi-sexuality was a social norm.

It IS ok. It is just that some people need to update their brain systems since they are still on an operating system from the dark ages.