Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uefa Final!
After months of waiting,the day is finally here,it's the final of the UEFA Champions League.So who do you think are going to take it in Moscow tonight?The back on top,Red Devils or the underdogs Blues?Hmm...Chelsea has been doing some great work this season (hail the great Drogba) but Manchester United was simply better.I bet my supper that Fergie's boys are taking this.

Fergie's boys?Sounds straight hehe Well i think Russia has a chance to win. I look forward to see how Greece is going to do this year.Bit nervous about it.

Russia and Greece,how clever!Never had them being called that before!Spoty,you sound like a Greek,see,I don't like the Greeks (except for the African one of course).I'm a proud Russian (sometimes) and tonight,we will make zall make zaditional kotlety out za Greeks!

Manchester United to wipe the floor with Chelski! (and get the double!)

OMG,I wanted us to win but not this way.Poor John Terry...Moving on,WE WON!WE WON!WE WON!WE WON!WE WON!WE WON!I'd actually forgotten about Giggs,Ronaldo missing the penalty,Didier getting a red card.There was so much drama.I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry.

Oh,does anybody know what Ferdinand's ethnicity is?

Dan1089 Wrote:Oh,does anybody know what Ferdinand's ethnicity is?

This conversation thread is TOTALLY hermetic for us gays.... hehehe....:tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:This conversation thread is TOTALLY hermetic for us gays.... hehehe....:tongue:

lol wut?!

As for the game W00T!!!!! :tongue:

Mexicanwave

Mind you.. I did fall asleep halfway thru extra time so missed the penalties:frown:

But WE WON! :tongue: :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol wut?!

As for the game W00T!!!!! :tongue:

:mexican wave:

Mind you.. I did fall asleep halfway thru extra time so missed the penalties:frown:

But WE WON! :tongue: :biggrin:

I think you've got to write :mexican wave: in one word like....
Mexicanwave

so...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:
I think you've got to write :mexican wave: in one word like....

Mexicanwave

so...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks

:redface: :redface: :redface: