Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointing...
You two are too much!Tell me about your houses.I have two bedrooms,the upstairs extra room is my office/study,a kitchen,glorious balcony and lounge.

Well he's been in l'hopital for a while. Kidnet infections =( Was really worried he wasn't going to make it for a while, he had a weird convulsion episode one night when we were cuddled up. He and I both though he was going to be leaving us! =(

I miss him so much, but when he comes out of hospital he'll be busy with his kids and whatnot to start with.

Dan1089 Wrote:You two are too much!Tell me about your houses.I have two bedrooms,the upstairs extra room is my office/study,a kitchen,glorious balcony and lounge.

I live in a quiet cul de sac on the edge of town. a Mid terraced bungalow. bedroom with built in wardrobe, kitchen, living room, bathroom (WITHOUT SHOWER GRRR), HUGE cupboard which i use as pc rooom and finally a hall!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Well he's been in l'hopital for a while. Kidnet infections =( Was really worried he wasn't going to make it for a while, he had a weird convulsion episode one night when we were cuddled up. He and I both though he was going to be leaving us! =(

I miss him so much, but when he comes out of hospital he'll be busy with his kids and whatnot to start with.

Poor Stuart. Wish him all the best and especially better health.

Thanks PA. You guys must excuse me, I've had a bit of vod tonight (yes alone!)!!! So im a bit emotional! I love u all!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Thanks PA. You guys must excuse me, I've had a bit of vod tonight (yes alone!)!!! So im a bit emotional! I love u all!

You know, Rob, even without the vodka it would be alright to be missing your man... It's only natural. I miss mine too. So look at what we're doing, poor sods that we are.

PA you really cheer me up! I think I should arrange toc hat on the foen with anyone off GS who is good at cheering ppl up! I mean..I knwo this sounds pathetic, but i would class u guys am my mates!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:PA you really cheer me up! I think I should arrange toc hat on the foen with anyone off GS who is good at cheering ppl up! I mean..I knwo this sounds pathetic, but i would class u guys am my mates!

What's pathetic about being mates, or needing mates? I wouldn't class it as pathetic. OK, Rob, we're mates. Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Awwwwww, cheers buddy!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Awwwwww, cheers buddy!

If we're going to be sharing a bed, all four of us, at Dan's, we'd better be buddies, what do you think? Cheers back. hehehe.