Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointing...
Dan1089 Wrote:I AM the biggest cheese on GS,now if only I could find my tomato...

Does biggest mean smelliest though? Or the most mature? :biggrin:

Definetly not mature.Just the cheesiest fellow...Why?Do you know of any tomatoes?

Dan1089 Wrote:Definetly not mature.Just the cheesiest fellow...Why?Do you know of any tomatoes?

Haha! True tomatoes are good for you, especially cooked, so I hear. Something about a nutrient that is good against cancer. Do you like tomatoes Dan? and how do you pronounce the word in SA? to-mah-to or to-may-to?

The issue of it's pronounciation has been the rioting cause of many a debate in our intellectual circles my friend.I on the other hand sit comfortably on the fence : sometimes it's a to-may-to day and sometimes it's a to-mar-to day.And yes,I do love my tomatoes,raw not cooked/fried/grilled.But carrotts will forever rule my heart.I love them.

Dan1089 Wrote:The issue of it's pronounciation has been the rioting cause of many a debate in our intellectual circles my friend.I on the other hand sit comfortably on the fence : sometimes it's a to-may-to day and sometimes it's a to-mar-to day.And yes,I do love my tomatoes,raw not cooked/fried/grilled.But carrotts will forever rule my heart.I love them.

You'd be a good friend of Marsh's then... He adores his carrots too, but you can't grate them or he gets angry... He wants them whole to chomp on.

Gnash, gnash, gnash... BUNNY

Grate MY carrots?!!Do you not value your life?!Like marshy,I like them the way nature intended.I also like carrot juice...but then again,I also like carrot cake.My my,how much we've diverted from the thread's purpose. *scratches head* Err...Gambia is an Islamic country. :biggrin:

Dan1089 Wrote:The issue of it's pronounciation has been the rioting cause of many a debate in our intellectual circles my friend.I on the other hand sit comfortably on the fence : sometimes it's a to-may-to day and sometimes it's a to-mar-to day.And yes,I do love my tomatoes,raw not cooked/fried/grilled.But carrotts will forever rule my heart.I love them.

I also LOOOOOOVE carrots mmmm *lcks lips*
Can't stand them cooked - they go all squidgy and not nice! Plus they just dont taste as flavourful! Raw and juicy's how I like them! Cucumber too! mmm

Smurlos Wrote:Raw and juicy's how I like them! mmm

Sorry but PMSL!