Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women
Smurlos Wrote:Oh I'm over it. Well I'm not really... my car skidded a little on wet road earlier in the week and it brought all the memories back :frown: but I shan't dwell in the past and let it rule my life Confusedmile: I survived, end of :biggrin:

CONGRATS for moving on... let the past be a lesson to us, and hopefully we'll learn from it. Confusedmile:

Heylo there, speak for yourself i happen to be a girl (last time i checked) And i have to agree there are a distinct lack of girls on this site, but hey, no point leaving all you guys to suffer under the distinct weight of testosterone (oo-er) So i decided to stay joined to this site so that i can add a womens touch!

You can thank me later Tongue

Mx

Maxi Wrote:Heylo there, speak for yourself i happen to be a girl (last time i checked) And i have to agree there are a distinct lack of girls on this site, but hey, no point leaving all you guys to suffer under the distinct weight of testosterone (oo-er) So i decided to stay joined to this site so that i can add a womens touch!

Mx

Go Girlfriend

Xyxthumbs

Maxi Wrote:Heylo there, speak for yourself i happen to be a girl (last time i checked) And i have to agree there are a distinct lack of girls on this site, but hey, no point leaving all you guys to suffer under the distinct weight of testosterone (oo-er) So i decided to stay joined to this site so that i can add a womens touch!

Mx

hello Maxi, glad you joined... You can surely add your grain of salt here. Confusedmile:

ITS OK BOYS (and Maxi!!) I'm here to represent the ladies (well, i would cept I'm not lady!)

WLM, scuse me 5 of them, I seem to be one person, well at least I think I am one body, the voices I cant always count. Why have I never been told about any of these extras? IS there no potential in any of them??????????

I has plenty of lesbian friends, i do. And a fair few who'd maybe like a site like this. Doesn't mean i'm gonna invite them, tho. I quite like that (to my knowledge anyways...) i've not met anyone on here IRL, so none of y'all have seen what i'm like when i'm on the sauce...

xxx

BiPenny Wrote:WLM, scuse me 5 of them, I seem to be one person, well at least I think I am one body, the voices I cant always count. Why have I never been told about any of these extras? IS there no potential in any of them??????????

Believe me.. I have a few gay/bi chicks on my facebook too. Two are with each other, one is one of their ex's... then there's my 2nd ex from college... then there's you! So 5!

Just Me here - I was a woman last time I checked lol. Have been really busy though so not been on for a few weeks. How is everyone? I'm still working as I type but I am waiting for my print run to come out (so to speak), so am doing this too. Hope everyone is well.

WOMEN HERE lesbian couple .

You gals are few and far between on this here site... lol. Welcome anyway. Bighug Could you tell us a bit more about your history, as individuals and as the couple you now form?