Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology
I get a bit emotional about the topic of guns because I feel strongly about it. I felt like my country was being attacked so I felt cornered and I lashed out because of that. That being said, I think everyone went too far, as did I. I apologize.

I want to just briefly acknowledge this and say it's a start towards wisdom. Bravo.

nfisher1226 Wrote:I want to just briefly acknowledge this and say it's a start towards wisdom. Bravo.

Thanks. I think we all got a bit out of control yesterday. People mean far more to me than guns, so I really should never get aggressive. Guns may be, to me, tools of liberty but the more important thing is that people are the recipients of that liberty.

Gun control is a hot button issue, so there will be heated responses. Everyone in general needs to take a step back and breath before hitting the 'post' button.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thats ok Arkansota, you feel passionate about it and i imagine a great many other americans do too. In a perfect world there would be no guns but if i had a gun my entire life i wouldnt be happy if somebody said i shouldnt be allowed to own one. So its a difficult one.

[SIZE="5"]But aint it AWESOME we can do this on HERE?
[/SIZE]

partis Wrote:Thats ok Arkansota, you feel passionate about it and i imagine a great many other americans do too. In a perfect world there would be no guns but if i had a gun my entire life i wouldnt be happy if somebody said i shouldnt be allowed to own one. So its a difficult one.

In a perfect world, guns would be able to determine who is a non-attacking human in order to prevent murders Big Grin

No worries Arkansota. At the end of the day we all are a product of our experiences and choices.

Vive la différence

Guns may be tools of liberty to you but to others there tools of cowardice and malice and control and murder… the most lethal quick and effective weapon that can take a human life… who is to decide who is responsible enough to own one, who can say this person can or this person cant have this power over other defensless people, so how else could it work unless all people put down there guns at exact same time… yeah right!

Arkansota Wrote:I get a bit emotional about the topic of guns because I feel strongly about it. I felt like my country was being attacked so I felt cornered and I lashed out because of that. That being said, I think everyone went too far, as did I. I apologize.
No problem with me, look at my post on the subject, Just remember one thing, be carful of what rights you want to give up, the govt who took all of their citizen,s arms was hitler's germany
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]