Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sub would you like ?
I like a 6in tuna sub in hearty italian with cheese and toasted with everything and a little honey mustard sauce

Turkey Pastrami with olives, mushrooms, onions, and Swiss Cheese and spicy sauce, toasted on sourdough cheese bread!!!

Mushrooms !!!
Sourdough cheese bread !!!

Why do we not get these option and stop making me hungry…

Foot long meatball... Cue the gay jokes

Assuming you're talking about subway... When I was a couple year younger I was a little addicted, and after one of my first nights out in town I ordered two foot long subs :x I ate them both within a short time period... They were soo nice!

Now I rarely eat them, to the point I'd say I'm not so keen. If I do go I get;
12 Inch | B.M.T | Hearty Italian | Spiced Cheese | Toasted | Pickles | Jalapenos | Lettuce | Tomato | Olives (Occasionally) | Southwest Sauce

Once asked if I could get a B.M.T with added bacon. cost an extra £1... but it was worth it.

I had a friend who worked at Quizno's a few years ago. She always gave me anything I wanted if I came in when her boss was not there.

Turkey is my favorite, and then I always get onions and swiss cheese. Depending on my mood, I get other stuff: pickles, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, guacamole, or banana peppers.

Woollyhats Wrote:Foot long meatball... Cue the gay jokes

Where do poor meatballs live… ?

In the spaghetto !!!

oh crap that was a meatball joke… :biggrin:

I will pass on the sub, May I have a Dom instead?

Oh, I see what you did there ><

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I will pass on the sub, May I have a Dom instead?

As requested..............here's your Dom........

[Image: 4ca19e9a-917b-4df6-ac98-c567496ac6a4.grid-6x2.jpg]

Salute!!!!