Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health and Fitness Brainwave!!!!
Heylo!
Had a brainwave this morning about keeping fit!
At the moment i dance quite a few days a week especially ceroc (OMG ITS FAB!! CHECK IT OUT ON GOOGLE) And its good but it doesn't quite manage every part of my fitness so i have to run everyday! (SIGH) then this morning i felt awful and could not be bothered to run round my village. Then, Then, THen, THEn, THEN!!!!!! came the brainwave......DANCE MAT!!! yes my friends i believe this is the answer, boogie-on-down with your trusted dance mat. Its exercise but stupid amounts of fun (especially if done with a friend) If it's raining, no-problem you have THE DANCE MAT! If you don't want to buy it new, surf the wondrous world of ebay for a new&used. And whats more it's great for parties.

So dance away my fellow boogiers!!

You can thank me late

Mx

yep... when I used to play on my PS2 dancemats... I had to change into shorts and a loose t-shirt... damn those things burn dem calories!!!

Maxi Wrote:Heylo!
Had a brainwave this morning about keeping fit!
At the moment i dance quite a few days a week especially ceroc (OMG ITS FAB!! CHECK IT OUT ON GOOGLE) And its good but it doesn't quite manage every part of my fitness so i have to run everyday! (SIGH) then this morning i felt awful and could not be bothered to run round my village. Then, Then, THen, THEn, THEN!!!!!! came the brainwave......DANCE MAT!!! yes my friends i believe this is the answer, boogie-on-down with your trusted dance mat. Its exercise but stupid amounts of fun (especially if done with a friend) If it's raining, no-problem you have THE DANCE MAT! If you don't want to buy it new, surf the wondrous world of ebay for a new&used. And whats more it's great for parties.

So dance away my fellow boogiers!!

You can thank me late

Mx

Dance mats are fantastic. Except mine kept breaking through wear and tear (or ware and tare? *shrug* I'm sure albert will tell me...) - Ian swears by his Wii Fit... I got addicted to the wii at my friend's house... and if I had the money I'd get one myself hehe

Sounds brilliant, but do you think our aggressively intolerant downstairs neighbour will enjoy it as much as we? Elefant Ride

She flew up on her broomstick the other day to remonstrate with our neighbours, because their U-5s cry sometimes (and their apartment is not even on top of hers)!

We already have a series of small molehills in our floor where she has rapped her ceiling with the aforementioned broomstick, because sometimes we walk around. If I find something funny I generally chuckle fairly quietly, but Albert delivers a hearty laugh, which inevitably brings Madame's immediate retribution. She does her best to terrorise poor Albert when he's here by himself, sending him threatening letters, shouting at him up the stairs and even banging on the front door in the dead of night. We think it's her who anonymously posts packets of those stick-on felt feet for chairs through the letterbox. Our kitchen chairs now teeter rather dangerously in their new felt shoes, as we've built them up over the months. I'm six feet tall and I can only just reach the floor now when I sit down.

Having decided against returning her generosity with packets of condoms we do ensure the bedsprings get a thorough and regular workout, but while a dancemat sounds like a good idea, I'm just not sure we could cope with the consequences Flamethrower

but what about the disco balls???

Hey Maxi,

That's a cool idea...

I've never actually tried a dance mat at home! Tried the big machines in the arcades few times. Sounds like fun... might have a look for one (along with the game) on eBay for the Wii or 360...

@Smurls... what were you doing on the mat to wear it out? hehe

@Marsh... your neighbour sounds nice! LOL She should just be glad you don't have loads of sprogs running around the joint! Confusedmile:
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

fjp999 Wrote:but what about the disco balls???

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

Star - I am tusk tusking at you 8-)

Andy - wah00p i put the rational in inspirational *does a mini jig*

Marsh - Give the witch a dance mat of her own and wait and prepare to hear the thumping sounds of the base and the steady drip of the unthawing-ice-queen

Smur - I so want a wii fit, my birthdays 2 days after christmas incase your wondering

Everyone - What are you doing sitting round typing replies go go go and type up on ebay!!! And THEN only THEN can you reply :p

You can thank me later!

Mx

I shall most definitely hunt down this ... item ... :biggrin:.

Maxi you make me laugh - the way you write is almost identical to my cousin (whom I adore bless her).

*shakes his ass in his seat in preparation for the boogie-onslaught*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i love doing dance mat but i am am bad it becase then i just wont to do my dancing and not the one it said and i lose oops!:biggrin: