Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health and Fitness Brainwave!!!!
Shadow - Well people do say that i will become an excentric-i-will-wear-purple types (If you have missed my reference to Jenny Joseph, you should be ashamed. As I am an all-loving soul i shall educate my lovelies and tell them to type into google *Jenny Joseph old purple* And chucks away and read the fantasmagorical poetical creativities.) As for your cousin shadow, She must be amazing as she types like me, that or very strange....poor thing. I, funnily enough, remind myself of my cousin who is a mini me, i pity her greatly. But i still can't help loving her.....hmmm guess that means i must love myself, HEYHO!

Joseph - You cannot stick to the dance moves/arrows....*intake of breathe* WAHEY!!!! be unconventional, and dance on the dance mat like a complete wally if just in the vain hope that you will hit atleast one or two correct buttons. Go ahead, i give you leave to boogie!

You can Thank Me Later

Mx

Andy Wrote:@Smurls... what were you doing on the mat to wear it out? hehe

Well! :redface: I was gonna say getting hot and sweaty but that doesn't help matters much more...

OH never put a dance mat under a ceiling fan and then allow 6 ft tall friends to play? They might just lose a head... *giggles*

Maxi Wrote:Smur - I so want a wii fit, my birthdays 2 days after christmas incase your wondering

Mx

If anyone's getting a wii fit out of my minimal pay packet it's MOI :tongue: hehe! Sorry luv Wink

I am so categorically horrified by smurls selfishness!!!! If anyone deserves a wii its MOI! TongueTongue ahh well i'm sure i can find someone to get me one, preferably the parental type......ahehehehe *plots*

Mx

Maxi Wrote:I am so categorically horrified by smurls selfishness!!!! If anyone deserves a wii its MOI! TongueTongue ahh well i'm sure i can find someone to get me one, preferably the parental type......ahehehehe *plots*

Mx

*halo shines* i'm not selfish *sniff* just poor... *sobs*

I suppose i could forgive you smurls...but only as i am in a fabulous mood as i have just put on this new eyeshadow that i just bought, its turquoise with little gold bits it, if i do say so myself it does go well with my ginger hair (natural before you ask) so i am tres tres fantasmagorical moodwise so i shall forgive you!!!!

Mx

Maxi Wrote:I suppose i could forgive you smurls...but only as i am in a fabulous mood as i have just put on this new eyeshadow that i just bought, its turquoise with little gold bits it, if i do say so myself it does go well with my ginger hair (natural before you ask) so i am tres tres fantasmagorical moodwise so i shall forgive you!!!!

Mx

Awwww I'm glad you could find it in your heart (which just so happens to have specks of gold in to match your eye shadow) to forgive me :biggrin:

Smurls - How did you know? I guess the moral of this story is stick to eyeshadow colours that.........okay nah, isn't a good moral, give me a mo. I'm sure i can think of one!

Mx

Maxi Wrote:Smurls - How did you know? I guess the moral of this story is stick to eyeshadow colours that.........okay nah, isn't a good moral, give me a mo. I'm sure i can think of one!

Mx

Well it can't be a heart of pure gold since I notice you're not wearing a halo... but you're not so evil and callous as you're able to forgive... therefore it seemed reasonable to conclude that your heart was similar to your eye shadow :biggrin:

Smurls - How did you know i'm not wearing a halo *hunts around for missing halo - can only find devil horns* And i am impressed by your detective skills, any chance of piking them to find ones halo?

Mx

Maxi Wrote:Smurls - How did you know i'm not wearing a halo *hunts around for missing halo - can only find devil horns* And i am impressed by your detective skills, any chance of piking them to find ones halo?

Mx

With a mind like your's how could you possibly be wearing a halo? :tongue:
You realise that when you sell your soul to satan, the contract includes all rights to your halo right? :tongue: And in return you get your one way ticket to hell...

*Puts away his magnifying glass and fingerprint powder* why thank you :biggrin: