• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a question, get an answer.
smulos what do you have for breakfastConfusedmile:

fjp999 Wrote:
OMG

Grenade Smileyshot2 Twak Twak Smileyshot2 Grenade

OMG

Bloody The Evil Mr. S Bloody

the fuji apple, black cherries, blueberries, blackberries, papaya, cantaloupe, mango, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, honeydew, peach, plum or banana Rolleyes

*in no particular order...

Laugh nice :biggrin: mmm peach and strawberries and blackberries and papaya and cherries and oh my..... YUM! I'm a fruitaholic!

fjp999 Wrote:Question for Smurlos:

After single handedly causing the extinction of gods gift to man what kind of and how long do you want the torture to go on for and how do you want it to END?

:biggrin:

:eek: torture? *lips quiver* *runs for his life* I'd like for it to end with me unharmed and back where I started :biggrin:

joseph Wrote:smulos what do you have for breakfastConfusedmile:

Right now I am eating:

- Bowl of shreddies
- Banana
- Mullerlight strawberry yoghurt
- Glass of clementine juice

That's a typical breakfast. Yum yum v.healthy :biggrin:

Joseph - which phone do you use and what colour is it?

Frank - what desktop wallpaper do you have on your laptop?

Shadow - which desktop wallpaper do you have too? and have you WATCHED finding nemo yet!? Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Laugh nice :biggrin: mmm peach and strawberries and blackberries and papaya and cherries and oh my..... YUM! I'm a fruitaholic!

:eek: torture? *lips quiver* *runs for his life* I'd like for it to end with me unharmed and back where I started :biggrin:

wont that take a bit of ruby slipper tapping, LOL.

Quote:Frank - what desktop wallpaper do you have on your laptop?

Dont know if Vista copies this off Apple yet but my wallpaper changes every five seconds. I also have an app that allows me to play a movie file as a wallpaper...

As to content: It is all about the male form, yummy male forms in all kinds of dress and undress and activities - and changes every five seconds.

If I run the app that plays a movie as the background I usually chose an early b&w short by Andy Warhol flick called "Bl*w J*b" which counter to the title is NOT explicit and can be found on YouTube :tongue:

BiPenny Wrote:Thanks for that Shadow, I always wondered about Jersey, think its cos my parents always talked about holidaying places like the isle of white etc and always passed Jersey by, even when I asked about it. Maybe I thouhgt it was going to be exciting or taboo or something for that reason!!!Grlaugh Plus one of the guys I met in G-A-Y the other night (the guy that spent the night helping me stay upright bless him!!) was chatting with him and he told me he was going home to Jersey for 3 months soon - 'meeting' two people from Jersey in such a short apace of time made me curious. How random.

Bless you - no worries ... nope, it's not like we're some kinda Death Cult I'm afraid ... and IN SPITE of all the negative media we've been garnering recently with the Haut de la Garenne thing and GST and all the rest, it's still a lovely place to live.

Check this for an example ... yesterday when I went back to the carpark (furtively looking in every direction to make sure my comment about it being safe and me NOT getting mugged wasn't a myth), I walked past a car that had been parked in the car park, with the roof down - sports car.

THAT SAME CAR was in the car park this morning in the same spot, with the roof down, leading me to believe it had been there all night. NOTHING had been taken, no damage, no nothing ... it's that kinda place Confusedmile:.

joseph Wrote:for frank and dan and shadow do you like shopping and what shops do you like.

I do like shopping, yep - the only time I DON'T like it is when I'm shopping to buy somebody a present, if I'm pressed for time, as I like to do it right, and that involves TAKING time to relax and do it properly.

... maybe even have a spot of afternoon tea ... :biggrin:.

But yeah I do enjoy it - doesn't really bother me whether I'm shopping for me or somebody else - I just like seeing people happy :biggrin:.

Phil! Wrote:Yep i was born 7 doors down from where i live now Confusedmile: unfortunatley in the North tho so i didn't get that sexy Irish accent :mad:

Bless you - I hadn't FULLY appreciated until my best mate's younger brother's girlfriend (who's from Dublin) gave me examples of different Irish accents just HOW strong the difference between southern and northern Irish accents is ... Northern Irish accents are a lot stronger, but that doesn't make them any less sexy babe xx

Smurlos Wrote:Shadow - which desktop wallpaper do you have too? and have you WATCHED finding nemo yet!? Wink

Well I have quite a few PC's to choose from, but on my work PC I have a plain black .bmp image (as I remote-control this PC from the house, and it speeds up my ability to do so if I don't have a beautifully intricate background picture flashing up everytime I minimise my applications).

My desktop PC's at the house ? Well I do like to trawl through art websites from time to time if I find I HAVE the time, and see what's available, so I've been to Caedes quite a bit, and just done google searches for things like Fallen Angels, Devils, that kinda thing ...

... at the MOMENT on my NEW PC (my Windows Vista one), I'm just using a default Windows Vista Bamboo Picture, but that'll change in the not-too-distant-future I'm sure ...

... and Finding what ?? Kidding - nope unfortunately I've not had the time yet babe, but I DID buy a copy as I say, so it's just sitting on my shelf waiting for me to get my butt into gear !! :redface:.

Question for Bob now ... what's your favourite album of the moment, and what's your favourite television program of the moment babe ?

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

smurlos my phone is a wite mobile phone. it is a nokia one.

wouldlikemusel what is your favrite restraunt.

I used to dread shopping while I was a kid.My Ma would take us to the shops under the pretence of taking us shopping but we'd spend the whole day at women's clothing shops!I now enjoy the shops so much more because I'm on my way and can spend the whole day at the Waterfront.I'm not into expensive stuff (only have one Dior shirt) and I avoid Louis Vuitton,Gucci & Hugo Boss etc.I get most of my suits at a trendy store called YDE,at affordable.I get most of my casual clothes at our local men's stores : Markham,Truworths Men etc.I also enjoy going to Nike City.

BiPenny Wrote:Question for Marshlander - tell me something interesting about yourself please?
Thank you, BiPenny, for asking (and for the flattering assumption implied in the question), but there is absolutely nothing interesting about me. Today l'Arve, tomorrow the Great Ouse. Will that do?

Smurlos Wrote:marshlander - do you remember your highest bowling score? (if applicable?)
I don't understand the question. Are you referring to some sort of game? When I was 16 I did require 289 shots to get round an 18-hole PUTTING green. That seems quite a high number to me. Does that help?

Lol, Marshlander. I know NOTHING about you so there must be something youcan tell me that would make me go 'ooo thats cool/interesting/weird'

Like I can tell you that, when it was my GCSE results day, I insisted on riding my horse to school to collect the results. I was greatly amused by the fact that all the kids who bullied me throughout school were all far too scared to come anywhere near me or the horse!!!

Question for WLM - what is your one everlasting memory of college?

Question for fjp, other than fruit what is your favourite food?

BiPenny Wrote:Lol, Marshlander. I know NOTHING about you so there must be something youcan tell me that would make me go 'ooo thats cool/interesting/weird'

Like I can tell you that, when it was my GCSE results day, I insisted on riding my horse to school to collect the results. I was greatly amused by the fact that all the kids who bullied me throughout school were all far too scared to come anywhere near me or the horse!!!

Question for WLM - what is your one everlasting memory of college?

Question for fjp, other than fruit what is your favourite food?
bipenny what is your favrite chocolat or sweets

BiPenny Wrote:Lol, Marshlander. I know NOTHING about you so there must be something youcan tell me that would make me go 'ooo thats cool/interesting/weird'

Like I can tell you that, when it was my GCSE results day, I insisted on riding my horse to school to collect the results. I was greatly amused by the fact that all the kids who bullied me throughout school were all far too scared to come anywhere near me or the horse!!! ...
How brilliant of you to do that! I can't compete although I used to keep goats and one of my friends, who makes bagpipes, was keen to know when they kidded. I never told him.