Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning : bodily function ahead
XRIMO Wrote:Well, I'm a stander. I am very particular about being clean, so I really make an effort to wipe very well, which only seems possible to me when I stand/squat.

I guess that it is just one of those little quirks you never really think about.

Perhaps it all depends on how each person's body is put together...???

lol :biggrin: what an interesting subject! I go between the two, sometimes i sit, sometimes i stand. Rolleyes

Dan1089 Wrote:Okay boys,everybody goes to the toilet here.Anyways,I discovered something new today : some people wipe their behinds while still sitting down on the toilet!This came as an absolute shock to me,I didn't think that was possible.Apparently it involves only putting one glute on the seat and then...(I stopped her before she continued).She has been doing this her whole life and she thought that everybody did it like her.I do my business,stand up then proceed to wipe.How do you do it?Are you familiar with this sitting maneuver?

If your on about dropping the kids off at the pool whilst standing up then i am sorry to say but i have to giggle because you would miss the bowl and also you would have to pick it up in your hands to place into the bowl and then wash ya clothes afterwards or if u gone in starkers wash the floor from the stains lmao..

Or have i got the wrong end of the stick????

Kindest regards

zeon xInvasion

I usually stay seated while I wipe
I don't know yet if that's common or not
That's how I learned
You all can tell me
Richard

FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!!

I lean n' wipe so 1 arse cheek is on the toilet.

I never imagined so many ways of wiping your arse!!

Lean + Wipe combo.

Story time:
I used to go to a local gym all the time, I always hated using the toilets there because the bathrooms were not the cleanest. I had to go #2 one day so I bit the bullet and used the washroom. I layed toilet paper gingerly over the seat and then proceeded to sit down and do my thang.

When I got back out on the gym floor I proceeded to the weight room, the weights are right by a slew of various different cardio machines (high traffic area). I notice that people seem to be checking me out, both guys and girls. I'm feeling pretty damn good, I think to myself "damn, you must be looking good today".

I catch a glimps of myself in a large wall mirror and notice that a piece of toilet paper was sticking out of the waist of my pants. Apparently I caught a portion of the toilet paper that I used to protect my but on the seat (when I pulled my pants up). It tore and left some paper sticking out from behind. I looked like a complete fool!!!

yea...

sudanese Wrote::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DAN !

anyway ...since i am anonymous here ...
just wanted to know whether a tissue alone would do a job that I THINK ( cant be more outspoken) must be done with water and soap ...

---------

a face showing an expression of someone who accidentally been seen by someone else in the bathroom
What do you mean? You wash your bum with water and soap everytime you take a dump?

Very funny Latitude22 Lol2

Quote:What do you mean? You wash your bum with water and soap everytime you take a dump?
yes i do , here in my country ( and many other regions :the middle east , the African horn , and probably other parts of the world ) the norm is to wash your bum with water ( from a health faucet , or a container ) , most often using your hand to clean it ( rubbing it ) .. then of course washing your hands with water and soap .

many -including me - also use soap too to clean their bums ..
a bit obsessive ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

[COLOR="purple"]Hi sudanese Wavey

What an interesting article... [/COLOR]
Quote:In other cultures and contexts, materials such as rags, sand, leaves (including seaweed), corn cobs or sticks are used.

Clap seaweed (drool) Clap

and this gem:

Quote:... the use of newspaper, telephone directory pages, or other paper products were common. Old Farmer's Almanac was sold with a hole punched in the corner so it could be hung on a nail in an outhouse. The widely-distributed Sears catalog was also a popular choice until it began to be printed on glossy paper (at which point some people wrote to the company to complain), giving rise to the common folk saying in rural North America, "as useless as a slick page in a Sears Roebuck catalog!"