Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I kissed a...
...girl:

...boy:

Do I have to watch the first one???

fjp999 Wrote:Do I have to watch the first one???
The first one is fantastic!

Although I am gay, I think women can be beautiful and she is very and has a great voice and you have to admit the song has a great tune!! Big Grin

In case you didn't know... the I kissed a boy one is a parody of I kissed a girl by Katy Perry. There's several other parodies out there on youtube of this too.

I love the boy one! lol :biggrin: Katy Perry is heading for number one isn't she? or has she already reached it? It is a good song though

I.HATE.THAT.SONG

Don't ask me why, I have no particular politcal or otherwise argument against it. It just grates on me.

And the word chapstick should never be used in a song!!!!

BiPenny Wrote:I.HATE.THAT.SONG

Don't ask me why, I have no particular politcal or otherwise argument against it. It just grates on me.

And the word chapstick should never be used in a song!!!!
I hate your avatar!
Don't ask me why. I don't know Smile

Could we not Avatar bitch-slap please. lol
And yeah, I Kissed A Girl is an OK song, especially when my mom decides to turn up the volume all the way and roll the windows down while driving through town! Hehe!

I still prefer Ur So Gay, though. Big Grin

Hugo Boss Wrote:I hate your avatar!
Don't ask me why. I don't know Smile
I like it. Reminds me of a friend ... Wink

marshlander - any chance I could meet this friend??? Is she by any chance single and into women......

Hugo Boss - as I seem to be saying to many a person at the moment; if we all liked the same things the world would be a bloody dull place.