Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to coke
Hello,my name is Daniel and I'm a proud cokehead.Can't believe that this thread hasn't been started yet!I opened a bottle of 2L Coke today and come night time it's finished. *burp* Coca-Cola has to be the best invention to come out of America.They just launched a new flavour here in SA,Coke Zero and it's....ugh,a bit flat.My most favourite flavour of has to be Vanilla Coke,it's been years but I still can't get over that taste!What is your most fave Coke flavour?

No one else listens to me when I say vanilla coke was the best they all turn their noses up!
But I'm not a fan of coke overall, only flavor i really liked was vanilla Laugh.

yes, i was once a cokehead. its been.. a day since my last drop. I FEEL STRONG! did you hear that coke zero is promoting the new bond movie? i hear theyre renaming it "coke zero zero seven" :biggrin:

Glad you agree with me,not many people do!Here's a slightly enraging story that happened last year.Traditionally,Coca Cola cans can in 340ml but all of a sudden,they were changed to 330ml.The Coke people said that they were just conforming to global standards...uh huh.Some say that Coca-Cola was being taken to court by a local music group also called 340ml and apparently Coke wasn't winning.So I might be getting less Coke because of that frikkin group!

I have a friend who is a coke head... we bought something like 48(2Lt) bottles once when the local store had them on sale for something like 48 cents each... what was sad, between three people (but not me:tongue: ), they only last a couple weeks.

I don't even drink soda anymore..... But I never liked Coke. The rest of my family, and previously me, are all addicted to the stuff. The aunts favor the diet..... *vomit*

Has anyone ever tried that thing where you leave a set of false teeth in a glass of coke?

Dan1089 Wrote:Glad you agree with me,not many people do!Here's a slightly enraging story that happened last year.Traditionally,Coca Cola cans can in 340ml but all of a sudden,they were changed to 330ml.The Coke people said that they were just conforming to global standards...uh huh.Some say that Coca-Cola was being taken to court by a local music group also called 340ml and apparently Coke wasn't winning.So I might be getting less Coke because of that frikkin group!

we have 330ml cans so i suppose its cheaper to have the same can size worldwide

next Q whats is the point of the 150ml tins lmao

marshlander Wrote:Has anyone ever tried that thing where you leave a set of false teeth in a glass of coke?

or a penny, I hear if you leave it long enough it will take off the face of Lincoln

I used to be a coke head, but I have moved to Dr Pepper and I cant stop drinking it. Coke is to accidic for me and I needed something that wasent going to eat the lining of my stomach. So I have switched to Dr Pepper. I actually rememeber when I used to sit infront of my computer for about 16 hours aday and just drink coke. I used to drink 3 12 packs in one day.