Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Guy177 Wrote:Well I'm up for anything really...its just knowing what to do *blushes*

I guess I'm just nervous talking about it, I'll try to relax .I mean before everything was much simpler to talk about.

So how did it turn out? Were you comfortable with the new situation or did you freak out? Wink

It turned out great, I really enjoyed my time so to speak Smile

If it went well, then thats all that matters. Hopefully he doesn't start dragging you to orgies :eek:

Well the other night, we had a night in together, we watched television in his bed, we kind of snuggled in the covers.So even though he tells me he dosn;t want a relationship, I think maybe he does, but not one that everyone knows about.

We have been very coupley this week.

Aww, that sounds cute. Well, maybe you're starting to grow on him. Wink

Well I don't think there's really anything I can add to the very very comprehensive advice you've already received, save to say "welcome aboard" !!

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL Yeah, big belatedWelcome too!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Guy177 Wrote:Well the other night, we had a night in together, we watched television in his bed, we kind of snuggled in the covers.So even though he tells me he dosn;t want a relationship, I think maybe he does, but not one that everyone knows about.

We have been very coupley this week.

Maybe he's just getting used to being around you and feeling more comfortable doing other things than sex with you. It'll take a while before he admits he is fond of or loves you, or misses you or something like that. I'm sure he's finding it very reassuring too that you care so much.

(I know that's how I feel about my Marshlander. It's just lovely to have him to snuggle up to. )Eventually, your friend may even open up and be able to discuss his feelings, but it'll be a while before he can change his mind set about things. Maybe this goes against the grain of what he imagined his life would be like. So OK, maybe he doesn't want to be forced to admit he has a relationship with another guy, just yet. Give him time, he'll soon see it's a bit stupid. It's not as if you NEED to hide it in this society, but maybe he feels he does. Good luck Guy.

princealbertofb Wrote:...I know that's how I feel about my Marshlander. It's just lovely to have him to snuggle up to. Eventually, he may even open up and be able to discuss his feelings, but it'll be a while before he can change his mind set about things...
I'll do my best Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:I'll do my best Rolleyes

Lol, you are already doing fine, dear sir [...] Wink
That last line was actually about Guy's mate...